Thiago Translantara

X

xaviniesta

dat-ass-meme-300x250.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Swag is his middle name. Too bad he doesn't play for Brazil. Too much swag for orderly Spain. That touch, Ronaldinho 100%, maybe a little bit of Zidane as well and fuck me not a single player in Madrid has this much technique and composure for this first touch. Class!

Other than that, anyone who has complained about Fabregas is a little silly (sorry La Furia). The kid is a diamond, but in the rough. You would have been around 12-15 points behind Real Madrid without Fabregas because Thiago simply wouldn't have had the consistency to carry you through. He still has a lot to learn, in terms of releasing the ball.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can tell Thiago has earned a lot of respect from his NT teammates on Athletic...Muniaian was giving him a healthy dose of space

B

barcelonista

Swag is his middle name. Too bad he doesn't play for Brazil. Too much swag for orderly Spain.

I prefer it this way. Cus after Xavi retires from the national team, Cesc will first be like:

znfiqv9e.png

Then Thiago will be like:

neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

So Cesc will first look like:

surprised-gasp.png

Thiago will respond like: :troll: :pep: :troll:

And Cesc will finally be like:

ohyfm7v6.jpg

True story.

Pepe Silvia

Okay guys, dalitis8 is gone. No need to hate on Cesc anymore. He is a stud and our player so stop sounding foolish already.

Fabriago

:cesc:

F

Frejsgodes

Did dalitis get banned? When did that happen, and more importantly why?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans