Thiago Translantara

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The hate Thiago gets is the same Busi got 3 years ago or something. Busi is the exact same thing when he was his age, he just did not give a fuck. He always carried on, did something retarded and didn't seem to mind. It is his confidence that made him turn those retarded moment into genius ones, it is his confidence that allowed him to be unphased and continue on to become one of, if not, the best deep lying playmaker in the world. I don't think it is a matter of humility because if you were actually to measure it this way, I am not sure both players would rank up high. But they aren't smug, Thiagos is a bit more smug than Busi but both have that swagger.

Thiago is the same, he has the confidence of a 28 year old. I do not know where it comes from but that is typical of a good football player. I like that. In fact if Ozil had half of the swag Thiago has, he'd be demolishing La Liga and the CL.

Iniesta is skillful, very very skillful, Xavi is experienced, Messi is insanely talented so that carries them through. Thiago on the other hand might not be as skillful as Iniesta in how elastic he is, or absurdly talented with close control like Messi, and he surely isn't as experienced as Xavi but his confidence is needed. You can't have soft ass niggas playin' for you, when your team is this successful. The pressure will kill them, so you need that street confidence.

His pshhh-I-got-this...oh fuck...don't-worry-i-still-got-this attitude is wicked, because only repetition will make him eventually succeed in his ideas. Busi used to do that little flick of the ball to one side as he faked to the other and sometimes loses the ball. Many said he is an accident waiting to happen. The only accident I ever saw was this ugly fucking asshole became a CL and WC champion, doing that very same move and leave players in his wake.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Talking about Thiago's elasticity Raed ????

controlthiago.gif

gingerless

shocking performance. him and cesc really smudged fabriago's name with shit. almost cost us the game with that whatthefuckness

Home of Barca Fans