Thiago Translantara

CatalinR10

BASE0sZCEAEX-cn.jpg:large

alex88bg

Well i like neymar i really do but from my point of view thiago will be the best player in the world in couple of years to come.His maturity is years away from Neymars,the best young midfielder in the world.I dont think Xavi was this good when he was as young as Thiago,i am putting asied xavis brain for the game...We still dont realise how lucky we are for having him i am simply in love with him football wise...

barcanuck

Imperial performance from Thiago today. Probably his best game I've seen in a long time.

Nice goal, setup a half dozen chances. Cross bar shot, another big shot late that almost dipped in. Want to see him shooting more, he's got a nice looking shot.

Garrus

Until he starts doing 360 degree spins, And recieve a pass with his back heal , I'll never consider him xavi's replacement.
All hail xavi :worthy:

AvocadoCake

Until he starts doing 360 degree spins, And recieve a pass with his back heal , I'll never consider him xavi's replacement.
All hail xavi :worthy:

He still has time, and that first touch for the goal is something even the great Xavi would find impressive :worthy:

Garrus

He's always been amazing with his first touch, Specially when receiving a long ball, With one touch he immediately puts it in the ground, He doesn't let it rebound no matter how fast the ball come, It's something special, I've only see iniesta do this regularly

AvocadoCake

He's always been amazing with his first touch, Specially when receiving a long ball, With one touch he immediately puts it in the ground, He doesn't let it rebound no matter how fast the ball come, It's something special, I've only see iniesta do this regularly

EdHardy

Been passing through barcaforum for quite a while, finally decided to register.
Thiago is too much, mature beyond his years.

GiantKiller

What a game he had out there! Awesome. Glad to see that he's willing to correct a situation if it goes wrong when he tries something fancy. :O

Home of Barca Fans