Thiago Translantara

Stric

"Thanks for these 100 moments" (or maybe some other noun instead of moments... times or something like that)

It was his 100th game for Barca.

Antimadridista1

"Thanks for these 100 moments" (or maybe some other noun instead of moments... times or something like that)

It was his 100th game for Barca.

Yes but first time in my life I see a player writing this on a shirt, specially after all this rumours and knowing that ManUtd agents were watching him.

My gosh, if he leaves I will get crazy

Stric

Yes but first time in my life I see a player writing this on a shirt, specially after all this rumours and knowing that ManUtd agents were watching him.

My gosh, if he leaves I will get crazy

Well, before, you didn't have access to what players do in the dressing room afterwards, like you do now with Twitter and Facebook and whatnot. I wouldn't take this as any sign of leaving.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If he does leave we will regret it MASSIVELY, he will be so important for Spain and whatever team he is on in the next 5 years...

King Leo

Banned
If Thiago left it would be our loss as fans. However it is his decision. He doesn't want to wait, he wants more playing time and it doesn't matter to him with him he plays. I totally understand that his desire but that can be fixed besides Xavi wont be here forever.

ryuken

If Thiago left it would be our loss as fans. However it is his decision. He doesn't want to wait, he wants more playing time and it doesn't matter to him with him he plays. I totally understand that his desire but that can be fixed besides Xavi wont be here forever.

He wont be here forever but he will play regularly for the next 2 seasons if god forbid Tito - the mastermind is still in charge. So it is a wise move for Thiago to leave.

brockg777

Mgmt should really do whatever they can to keep him. A midfielder of this quality to take the reigns in a few years will not come cheaply. We won't get close to his true worth.

Valdivia

Was the best player on the pitch last night. I don't recall any misplaced passes either. The guy is a superstar in the making and it would be a total abomination to let him go regardless of the amount of money he'd bring in. Him & Song have been impressing me whenever they play together.

Galning

Was the best player on the pitch last night. I don't recall any misplaced passes either.

I can, a few :) But it doesn't mean that he played a bad game. Really impressive performance and he showed once again that he is a better fit than Cesc.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So apparently Man United will have a meeting with Barcelona later today. This better be about Fabregas or De Gea. If we sell Thiago I will never forgive the club.

alex88bg

This could be one biggest mistakes in the history of the club.It better be about cesc or we should request some resignations.Am i in minority when i think his keeping was more important than Neymars coming.

Home of Barca Fans