Thiago Translantara

AL-MALKI

I think the problem is his father always pushing things in the wrong way yes he should look after his son but he talks a lot reminds me of Yaya and Ibras agents.

He had his chances and good playing time he showed some flair of magic at times but my general opinion he is not ready to start every games he loses concentration during the game and I can sense is arrogance on the ball like it’s nothing he is still young for that.

I remember how Xavi and Iniesta suffered till they got their starting place in the team not every one is going to take it like Messi and Busi.

I would love to see him grow with the team but if he can’t take it and he with his father holding the club for ransom while he is still a nothing player then they should piss off.

The problem was that barca had won la liga and Thiago was not given priority in terms of playing time. From what I've heard from Thiago ( from interviews) it seems like he's waiting to do a good tournament with Spain and leave barca. He hasn't showed any interest to continue being a barca player. Some people should get fired if Thiago leaves for 18 millions. If he wants to leave, well, no one can force him to stay but it would been good if the club could receive at least 30 millions for the player if not more.

karthik

Top troll from Perez

I think Thiago understands that both Barcelona and Real Madrid are practically the same. You have no room for error, especially as a youngster

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Perez: "If Barcelona does not care Thiago and yes to us, we'll go for it."

Did he say that? He can piss off! Scuse my language.

Zuess99

Dont see why he would want to cause such controversy . If its not barca its england. Yeah FCBARCA is right, thiago will not get selected for wc '14 .There are just too many tried and tested players who have won him trophies for him to drop any of them especially midfielders.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
City have informed Thiago they are willing to pay his 18M buyout clause. Man United could also sound him out. Player to decide future. [as]
:(

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
This is making me so nervous, angry and disappointed at the same time it's unbelievable. Can't imagine him going, but somewhere a voice in my head says there is a huge chance of him leaving.

Povikas

Brandon
Only Xavi (every 48 seconds) completed pass more often than Thiago (every 52 secs) in Europe's top 5 leagues 2012/13

i_bleed_blaugrana

I really hope Xavi talks him into staying. I'm not too worried tho, I think he will stay based on his comments, and he should understand that with all the teams being linked with him that it's no guarantee he will start their either.

We really should keep him with everything we've got, his development this year in particular could make or break his career here.

See, I'm wondering if Tito will be more willing to breakaway from the old vanguard to promote the youth this year. For your first year as a manager ever, who wouldn't stay on the safe side with selections? If you get risky with selections and you don't get them right, then people really start pointing fingers. He has just taken this too deep into the season and it cost us.

If we lose Thiago tho, it will negate everything we gained by buying Neymar. Those two I think will really hit it off next season and I really wanna see how they rub off on each other.

Home of Barca Fans