Thiago Translantara

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
According to press association (The uks national news agency) Thiago has told Barca he's leaving.

On the advice of his agent Thiago has today told Barcelona he wants to leave the club for Manchester United.

What agent? Mazinho?

Please Please hurry up and leave and take Rafina alone also.

:cry:

This source is actually credible

sailor

What the heck is Cruyff talking about?

Previously, he said that Barca should consider selling Messi. Now this about Thiago. He's making things much worse.
Another legend who's caught the same syndrome as Pelé: taking the evening pils in the morning:lol:

Elite-BkD

Read the interview maybe? His stance was more along the lines of...'since you insisted on having Neymar you should consider the prospect of selling Messi'

Definitely just addressing the issues involved in having Neymar and Messi in the same side, two star players and all that around whom an attack should be built, could well be kinda like the Ibra-Messi situation.
He did later go on to mention that he wouldn't have signed Neymar though.

mixer

It's not like the Ibra-Messi situation. Neymar doesn't play in the center and is completely different than Ibra.

And just mentioning about selling Messi, no matter of the circumstances... Ridiculous.

Martindn

According to press association (The uks national news agency) Thiago has told Barca he's leaving.

On the advice of his agent Thiago has today told Barcelona he wants to leave the club for Manchester United.

What agent? Mazinho?

Please Please hurry up and leave and take Rafina along also.

Does it specifically mention us? They could of got it wrong. His agent is Pere Guardiola so he may have said bayern instead.

F

Flavia

Read the interview maybe? His stance was more along the lines of...'since you insisted on having Neymar you should consider the prospect of selling Messi'

Definitely just addressing the issues involved in having Neymar and Messi in the same side, two star players and all that around whom an attack should be built, could well be kinda like the Ibra-Messi situation.
He did later go on to mention that he wouldn't have signed Neymar though.
His main concern seemed to be neymar and barça being sponsored by nike, and messi by adidas. That this could cause problems. I doubt it will.

mixer

His main concern seemed to be neymar and barça being sponsored by nike, and messi by adidas. That this could cause problems. I doubt it will.
Why do you/they even consider that this can be a problem? I don't get it. Why in the hell would they argue about such a trifle?

F

Flavia

Why do you/they even consider that this can be a problem? I don't get it. Why in the hell would they argue about such a trifle?
Not me, Cruyff. He said something on the lines of nike wanting barça to give neymar more spotlight.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Thiago is still at Barca? This deal is taking way too long to go through, Rosell should ask for De Gea in return.

Home of Barca Fans