Thiago Translantara

loozy

You guys realize that Pep might want him but that Hoeneß, Sammer and Rummenigge also have their say in transfers? ;)

Meitux

You guys realize that Pep might want him but that Hoeneß, Sammer and Rummenigge also have their say in transfers? ;)
Yeah thats clear,i suppose there is a possibility of them saying that the midfield is full and Thiago is not needed

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Um work under Moyes or Guardiola...............tough decision :lol:

A BTW the Bayern board - this summer - will not reject any transfers that Pep wants. Whether they get them or not is a different story but they won't say no to Pep. This summer.

loozy

They wouldn't say no to him again, after shooting down Neymar.

He got Götze for it and they, more than Pep, probably, are aware of the position all players are in at the moment - the fans adore them and love them and want to see them play. They will not like a starter from last season to be benched for a lad who just shone at the U21 and is promising.

@ Meitux
It might happen - I'd laugh so hard, I'd probably pee myself should he not come and all this panic has been for nought :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He got Götze for it and they, more than Pep, probably, are aware of the position all players are in at the moment - the fans adore them and love them and want to see them play. They will not like a starter from last season to be benched for a lad who just shone at the U21 and is promising.

@ Meitux
It might happen - I'd laugh so hard, I'd probably pee myself should he not come and all this panic has been for nought :D

I am so hoping Thiago's arrival will cause some sort of commotion, tension, anxieties, whatever you call it in Bayern's dressing home and eventually cause both stinking verräters to flop. :D

Meitux

@ Meitux
Well for this moment all the panic was for nothing,its pretty sure there will be some more similar situations until things clear up :p

Mr Hulot

First of all you have to understand how sport journalism works.. The trashy reproduction of linking team to players is not the same of constant repetition from various sources (and not once from one newspaper) of a specific information.. This is called a leak also, and it is often spread by the player himself, or his environment to journalist that are close..
Secondly, the whole saga is 3-4 weeks going on. So he was not waiting four weeks to sign with United.. He had his decision taken, when talked in private with Vilanova after the U-21 cup final. Then, the 'rumour' of him wanting to leave bcz Tito did nto grant playing time spread.. And then UTD thing started which only lasted as long as the negotiations lasted btw the two clubs.. Bayern's interest arose last days, and Pep tried to steal the player from UTD, as it was a done deal, only the fee btw Barca-UTD was left to finalize...

Lol at trying to explain me what a leak is! 3-4 weeks of negotiations for a player that wants to leave, plus a team United( a team willing to cover his release clause)? It should have been a matter of days the way you present it.. So, let's leave it man, because it is clear that I don't agree with the way you reason. You speculate too much and then you present your opinion as a fact and I know that we will never agree.

296957_110614122627_leak.jpg

L

Learo

Perhaps we are still paying Pep with the instruction of destroying one of our main rivals by benching their star midfielders, and changing around with their winning team beyond recognition?

Home of Barca Fans