Thiago Translantara

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and have been perusing it since but not posting.
However, i have to say, the response of some of you to Thiago's potential leaving for Bayern has been a little ridiculous.

This has been a strong possibility for quite while, so in the end it should only matter that he is leaving, not where he is going. The reaction of some of you to him leaving, also towards Pep based mostly on assumptions, it has been ridiculous.

I lament the fact that he might leave, i care not where he goes, except if he were to go to Madrid. But also, this is not the end of the world. Yes Thiago is very talented, however he is not yet great. He has manifested talent right now, but much of his talent is still in potential that might or might not be reached.

Is he better right now for Barca than Xavi? For one game, absolutely not. For the entire season, valid debate. To split time with the maestro, absolutely yes, and herein lies the lament of his potential leaving.

Mr Hulot

Was the Club World Cup that important?

Yeah as it was a final for a cup that Pep clearly values a lot. You can search for his quotes or remember how he cried the first time we won it. Also Pep started Thiago in the game against Milan in San Siro, if that is a more important game for you.

Ursegor

World Champion
Pep shouldn't have bottled it against Chelsea last season then. Maybe then Tito could have given Thiago time in a Club World Cup final against some scrub Brazilian team as well.

Brombi

Wasn't Thiago injured like for 18 matches in total this season? Bitch please, you could've had a lot of minutes..

Martindn

Hes denying it as he knows they played like us like a fucking clarinet. Ofc he is perfect for us, but no manchester united manager signs midfielders, its in the contract - make it fairer on other teams.

AzaR

Pep shouldn't have bottled it against Chelsea last season then. Maybe then Tito could have given Thiago time in a Club World Cup final against some scrub Brazilian team as well.

Pep can't be blamed for our team members inability to score despite having what must have been 40+ chances over the two games.

Home of Barca Fans