Thiago Translantara

mixer

Busquets is really underestimated by other club fans.. All they have to say is he is a good actor and all that stupid comments...
Yeah... That's sad. Personally I think the 3 for the balon d'or should be Messi, Ronaldo, Busquets :)

Butaan4barca

Brazil 3-0 Spain, Bayern Munich 7-0 FC Barcelona. You've had your fun. You've had your laughs. But next season...

2013-2014 CL Winners: FC Barcelona
2014 World Cup Winners: Spain

Revenge will be sweet

HAHA nice semi-neutral:party1::lol:

Condition applies, we don't get byern munic on our way.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Busquets' reading of the game is superb. I hate to say it but the way he links with Xabi Alonso in Del Bosque's double-pivot is beautiful.

Illarramendi is a good but saying he's better than Busquets is absurd. I'm not convinced he's better than Alex Song yet.

L

Learo

This. How many times I've seen the infamous peek-a-boo .gif on other forums is insane. But really, I don't care. He plays for us, and in my view he is among the absolute best in the world at CDM. I love Biscuits :wub:

ask them to name three times busi has dived in the last 3 seasons and they cant. its hilarious they call him a diver when most of the players on their own teams dive more than him. i think ppl who call busi a diver actually reveal that they dont watch barca and spain games on a regular basis. its always that inter game they mention.

Cule4life

The Culest
Maybe Pep is doing Barca a favour by courting Thiago as he knows that Rosell will do anything to spite Pep and this is Pep's way of ensuring Thiago stays at Barca.

#Pepception

jamrock

the thing i have been asking myself is why did the club stipulate in the contract that if due to injury for a few months he is unable to play the agreed amount of minutes, the buy out price stays at 90m, because it seems that even if he were out injured for 5 months the clause would still enable him to walk.

even though tito didn't have faith in him and could have avoided this if he started him in all the games when the league was one, if he wasn't out injured he would have play the needed minutes.

Home of Barca Fans