Thiago Translantara

USWAY

hzs9SAKiFE.gif

I'm don't hate Thiago like everyone else seems too.... but this gif is awesome.

ldb198

that SLAP was not an angry slap as the haters would like to think.

oh well- if you are going to nurse the bitterness peeps- pls take care of yourself- it can give you cancer. Good luck!

PaulFCB

Banned
The guy is clearly not worth 25 million euro, so I don't get why some aren't happy because he left for such a big sum, in 1-2 years we might've gave him away for 3-4 million...

Faceless

No more faces at night

oh well- if you are going to nurse the bitterness peeps- pls take care of yourself- it can give you cancer. Good luck!
Please explain what kind of slap it was. :facepalm:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Thiago is what he is. Equal measures of good and bad. He was this today. He was this last year for Barca. He is not a DM; Never will be. He needs much more maturing and growth to be a starting full time CM for a crowded big time team like Bayern or Barca.

He is very talented and has still much potential, but he is no doubt in my mind been overrated by some, because he is not yet at the level he is being painted.

He was also a very unnecessary purchase for Bayern and it was a poor decision by him to leave Barca.

coura

Banned

Are you a S&M expert? lol

Cancer? Don´t mess with serious business.

ldb198

pls- do you really think he was pep was angry and slapped him in a mean way? I dont want to say "affectionate" because that is too strong a word- but latin/south american/spanish people do it. It was not a Slap to shame is.

Pep is not a hitter in the sense people are reading into this. whatever- carry on with the hate if you enjoy it so much.

Home of Barca Fans