Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

I think he did good, had some bad moments, but overall good. He was better than Xavi and Iniesta today, and although both of them were bad, this was a clasico, and he was our 2nd best midfielder.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was decent, and while he was careless with the ball, it wasn't that bad... Probably our best (least worse?) midfielder tonight...

hemakesmemessi

Thiago is not good enough, at the moment, or maybe ever al la Bojan. We did not take control in midfield because Thiago is not capable controlling or putting a stamp on a game.

B

beautifulgame

aside from a few lapses in concentration where he gave up the ball in bad places, he was pretty decent.

all you doomsdayers need to go take a nap before you write anything else.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He did well... What do you expect!? With the formation Busi frequently had to drop deep and Thiago had to cover Busi!!

He's gonna be awesome next season

karthik

Excellent game by Thiago. Few nervous moments, but heck even Bossquets had them tonight. His over all tactical understanding of the game is excellent

Bu3aLi

I think he did much better than others last night, could've had an assist if it wasn't for tello's sky scraping finish !

X

xaviniesta

one of the best attitudes in bad moments we have. he was also a beast when we lost to osasuna. he is like the puyol of midfield. great leadership skills.

:thiago:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
dafuq you guys talking abt? easily our man of the match. He was our only driving force in the midfield, trying to make attacks, tackling and recovering the ball, speaking to the ref abt every time wasting antic by madrid. He played like a leader while Xavi was just there to make a pass to dani alves and iniesta was missing every other pass.

Thiago was awesome! no homo but I Love him :wub:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
definitely deserves to start against chelsea but that would mean Iniesta on the LW.
Pep truly tested to the limits in this week.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
he is one big game player, i don't know why but when it comes to him against Madrid he always puts entertainment for us. He was one of the players that kept me interested!!!

Home of Barca Fans