Thomas Muller

hardyboy

Even Neymar is a big game player. Also Neymar is technically way ahead of Muller. Muller runs like a horse with the ball, he has got no skills and is technically flawed. He scores important goals but doesn't have much influence on the game..

Last edited:

sundar

I dont know whether Muller is a big game player or not but Neymar is definitely a big game player, look at classicos and cl knockouts, he always scores and also for brazil.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Even Neymar is a big game player. Also Neymar is technically way ahead of Muller. Muller runs like a horse with the ball, he has got no skills and is technically flawed. He scores important goals but doesn't have much influence on the game..

Scoring goals and assisting goals/creating chances doesn't influence games?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Of course, the only anti-X that's OK is anti-madrid because that's what you are, that is very intelligent and decent.
Thank you sir for your explanation of what's right and what's not :)

I'm not anti-bayern, i'm anti-trolls, someone signed up on Apr2013 (crews), that post a video of Ribery dribbling injured messi and call it "a funny video", imply that Robben > Messi, is clearly a hurt Bayern fan coming here to remind us of 2013 after what happened last week, he can take that to BZ, i'm sure they'll love the video.

Same goes for user FCBayern that answers everyone talking about winning against BM in the AA by "still butthurt from 2013?" .. yeah, that's a troll, and as far as the moderators will allow me i'll call him on his bullshit each time.

And you're being clever too actually calling stupid everyone that disagrees with, I don't know what to answer to that .. you just have to think that anyone that's not with you is beneath you and "not a decent or intelligent human being" right ?

Wonderfull mentality, keep it up :)
It's pretty much the victim mentality that third wave feminists have these days. Anything slightly negative against Bayern makes you anti-Bayern(like how anything men do that may slightly annoy or impede women = we're misogynists) thus begins all the "oh woe is me" crap, then goes on to spout rubbish, and even more rubbish(how anti-anything makes you not decent and having questionable intelligence while being anti-Madrid is okay, tsh). Pretty much a Bayern-themed feminist attitude toward opposition football fans. Don't try to understand it, cause you won't. If anything I'm one person who actually can be called that because I am anti-Bayern(not anti-Bayern fans, though) and I don't like the German national side either, but a lot of the people I see here aren't anti-Bayern... I mean shit, most of this forum ARE anti-Chelsea, you don't see me crying and acting a professional victim now do you? :lol: Just move along...

Anyway onto Muller, I don't really hate him even if I don't like him and think he always looks so bang average. He's like Drogba and Izaghi, you love him on your team, generally hate him if he's not. He's probably less hatable than the 2 I mentioned but is of the same mould I reckon.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

he has lots of influence on the game with his movement and even his passing. me might not be elegant but what has that got to do with anything?

i never said neymar wasn't a big game player?

JamDav1982

As far as I can see he has played three CL finals and a world cup final and played fairly poorly and scored one goal and no assists.

Could be two years in a row he plays in CL semi finals and doesnt score/assist or play well.

Still dont get the idea of Muller being this unbelievable big game player.

StarLord

This forum is so entertaining.

Muller (as effective as he may be) is not a patch on Neymar. Like comparing an Audi Q8 diesel, with a Ferrari. Sure the Q8 is good, but does it compare with a Ferrari?

Lewandowski is also not a patch on Suarez. And yes, while players have different strengths and weaknesses they can still be compared alright. Suarez is a one-man army when on form, Lewa can never approach his potency and ferocity.

Schweinsteiger is great, but never remotely as brilliant as Xavi/Iniesta. Anyone who does not understand this, is clueless about football.

Robben+Ribery put together at their respective all-time highs, were never as good as half a Messi.

But yes, Neuer is better than any GK we ever had.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the first cl final was his breakthrough year and he was poor against inter's defence. in 2012 he played well against chelsea and scored what should have been the vital goal and was subbed off. he had a great performance in the final against dortmund in 2013.

the semis against madrid were poor but that was because guardiola messed things up for his whole team.

he played well in both world cups scoring five goals each time i think, including good performances against france, brazil, and argentina (2010). he was instrumental in our 7-0 thrashing.

JamDav1982

the first cl final was his breakthrough year and he was poor against inter's defence. in 2012 he played well against chelsea and scored what should have been the vital goal and was subbed off. he had a great performance in the final against dortmund in 2013.

the semis against madrid were poor but that was because guardiola messed things up for his whole team.

he played well in both world cups scoring five goals each time i think, including good performances against france, brazil, and argentina (2010). he was instrumental in our 7-0 thrashing.

The biggest games he has played in terms of CL finals and WC finals he has not been that great though.

Think its all a bit of a myth that tag.

StarLord

Do you honestly remember the individual performances from the CL final in 2012? The only thing that I remember is that Bayern were far better than Chelsea (not as better as we were at the Bridge that season) and missed several chances against a parked Chelsea bus. I couldn't tell you about individual Bayern players though.

How do you know that it was Guardiola's fault for Bayern's annihilation last season? Maybe Ronaldo, Ramos, Alonso, Di Maria, Bale and Modric were superior to their Bayern equivalents, which is the explanation that I find more plausible to be honest. Teams can lose badly, without the manager being the main culprit. The other team's players may have been far better on the day, simple as that.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It's pretty much the victim mentality that third wave feminists have these days. Anything slightly negative against Bayern makes you anti-Bayern(like how anything men do that may slightly annoy or impede women = we're misogynists) thus begins all the "oh woe is me" crap, then goes on to spout rubbish, and even more rubbish(how anti-anything makes you not decent and having questionable intelligence while being anti-Madrid is okay, tsh). Pretty much a Bayern-themed feminist attitude toward opposition football fans. Don't try to understand it, cause you won't. If anything I'm one person who actually can be called that because I am anti-Bayern(not anti-Bayern fans, though) and I don't like the German national side either, but a lot of the people I see here aren't anti-Bayern... I mean shit, most of this forum ARE anti-Chelsea, you don't see me crying and acting a professional victim now do you? :lol: Just move along...

Anyway onto Muller, I don't really hate him even if I don't like him and think he always looks so bang average. He's like Drogba and Izaghi, you love him on your team, generally hate him if he's not. He's probably less hatable than the 2 I mentioned but is of the same mould I reckon.

1) Being compared to to feminists, is actually fairly offensive to the average football fan. I take offence too.
2) I think you would need to re-read my statements. I spoke of some heavily anti-Bayern Barca fans here. What I did not do was call the other fellow I was discussing with "heavily anti-Bayern" who indeed was "slightly" negative towards certain Bayern players, although that was all still justifiable and far from out-of-hand.
3) Are you familar with StarLord? You two should really find a topic to argue about. The resulting straw men battle would be of epic proportions.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As far big game performance for Mueller this is what I remember:

For Bayern:

- He scored the only goal in the 11/12 CL final against Chelsea, only to be equalized by Drogba later.
- In the 2012 German Super Cup he scored one against BVB.
- He scored one against Juve in the 12/13 CL quarter-finals
- He scored 3 goals and had one assist in the 12/13 CL semi-finals against us

For Germany:

- He scored a brace against England in the round 16 of WC 2010
- He scored the opening goal against Argentina in the quarter-final of WC 2010
- Last year at the WC in Brazil he scored the opening goal of Germany's defeat of Brazil in the semi-final

R

Ryu Hayabusa

This forum is so entertaining.

Muller (as effective as he may be) is not a patch on Neymar. Like comparing an Audi Q8 diesel, with a Ferrari. Sure the Q8 is good, but does it compare with a Ferrari?

That's actually a good comparison. Ferraris look fancy and are really fast yet also heavily over-priced and are utter shite when it comes to quality control and reliability.

Home of Barca Fans