Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
‏@barcastuff
Barcelona want to sign 6 players this summer: a goalkeeper, a centre back, two midfielders, and two forwards. [md]

If this is remotely true than I might consider not watching Barcelona next season :angry: We have problems getting playing time for the midfielders we have, but OK? What, are we planning to sell anybody? Cesc, Song? And we don't only need 1 defender, we actually need at least 2. Was thinking Hummels, Subotic, Höwedes, Sakho, Ogbonna, Papadopoulos, Ranocchia, Silva... Two forwards I understand, Sanchez and Villa will be sold I think. Deloufe promoted and by the looks of it Neymar bought. We will probably buy 1 more winger, because both Messi and Neymar can play centrally.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is the guy we want. Young, fast, French and cheap.
imagevdn.jpg

fcbdna

Banned
If this is remotely true than I might consider not watching Barcelona next season :angry: We have problems getting playing time for the midfielders we have, but OK? What, are we planning to sell anybody? Cesc, Song? And we don't only need 1 defender, we actually need at least 2. Was thinking Hummels, Subotic, Höwedes, Sakho, Ogbonna, Papadopoulos, Ranocchia, Silva... Two forwards I understand, Sanchez and Villa will be sold I think. Deloufe promoted and by the looks of it Neymar bought. We will probably buy 1 more winger, because both Messi and Neymar can play centrally.

Those two discredit your list entirely!

mixer

So reading all of the comments and posts I conclude that the best option for CB is Inigo Martinez. I think he is the most possible transfer considering he's spaniard and plays for an really average club.

How much does he cost?

fcbdna

Banned
imagevdn.jpg

Kurt Zuma is ehhnnnnn type of player. Yes he defends but then again most times when he cuts of attacks he lays the ball back without looking at who's coming for a possible rebound. Imagine doing that against CR7, Modrid, Bale or Alonso?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Kurt Zuma is ehhnnnnn type of player. Yes he defends but then again most times when he cuts of attacks he lays the ball back without looking at who's coming for a possible rebound. Imagine doing that against CR7, Modrid, Bale or Alonso?
He's only 19 years old.

imagevdn.jpg

If we get 2 CBs, he can be a good backup CB. We need to get a starting CB first and foremost though, and with Kurt Zouma's inexperience, it can't be him. Like I said though, if we want a backup CB as well, he'd be a good choice.

E

El Messiah 10

Piquè, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal, Bartra.
I think that for next season it's necessary to buy only 1 strong CB.

khaled_a_d

Would like him as back up Cb ,or a sign&loan CB

fcbdna

Banned
Piquè, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal, Bartra.
I think that for next season it's necessary to buy only 1 strong CB.

Yes, keep lying to yourself that everything is right when you have 3 average defenders and one who's aging and just recovered from a life threatening condition. Puyol and abidal are the only ones worth mentioning there. Sadly they are both aging.

Home of Barca Fans