Transfers and Rumours - old thread

mixer

Barcelona are interested in Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper Maksym Koval (20). The transfer fee of the Ukrainian would be around 10M. [sport]

Last edited:

jklz

Saw him when he played Ajax in the qualification for the Champions League a couple of years ago, he was only 17 (2 injured goalkeepers) and he did really well. Haven't seen him since then, but I doubt he really is an option.

jklz

100% Fake > Barcelona have offered Monaco to sign Victor Valdes, Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez for 100M [by le10sport]

Why is it fake? :lol:

Last edited:
P

PhilS

this was for last year, unfortunately i can't find this year's reference!

08156788679689957099.jpg

the weekly average was 166,934 $ last year and certainly this year is more than that! and also that annual average 8,680,000 $ has been increased this year! (reference: ESPN & forbes)

---------------------

neymar with that 57 m.e?

The only relevant way to evaluate total payroll is as a proportion of total team revenue. So, these Barca and RM total payroll amounts are actually quite reasonable because they not excessive proportions of these teams' enormous revenues. By the same measure, the Man U and Bayern Munich payrolls are also reasonable. The other listed football teams are spending way, way more than they can afford.

Barcelona would want to sign both Reina (30 Liverpool, 10-12M) and ter Stegen (21 Monchengladbach, 15+M) to replace Victor Valdes. [md]

:facepalm:

Why the fuck would we want/need to do that? Ter Stegen/Pinto is enough for next season, and we can get Pinto's replacement next year (I think Reina would be a decent choice for this, though perhaps too expensive for a keeper who'll warm the bench).

Sounds like BS to me, but it would be dumb to get both IMO, since we have other needs.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

GK

Alves - PIQUE - CB - LB/Alba

Thiago/Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta/Cesc

Alexis/Pedro - Messi - Neymar

-IN
GK: Reina+Masip
CB: T.Silva, Hummels, Kompany, Dante... (Vertonghen)
LB: Vertonghen, Jose Enrique, A.Cole...
-Out:
Villa (15M), Valdes (15M, still hope he stays), Adriano (10+M), Bojan (10M), Afellay, JDS (with buyback option), Fontas, Oier...
- Loan:
Cuenca, Rafinha and Muniesa (should renew 1st).

IF Alves leaves!
- Keep Adriano and buy a Defensive minded RB.

Galning

Barcelona would want to sign both Reina (30 Liverpool, 10-12M) and ter Stegen (21 Monchengladbach, 15+M) to replace Victor Valdes. [md]

:facepalm:

Why the fuck would we want/need to do that? Ter Stegen/Pinto is enough for next season, and we can get Pinto's replacement next year (I think Reina would be a decent choice for this, though perhaps too expensive for a keeper who'll warm the bench).

Sounds like BS to me, but it would be dumb to get both IMO, since we have other needs.

You're right, I don't see us paying 10M euro for Reina just to put him on the bank. Seems like the typical Barcelona summer transfer tactic: link us with two players -> end up with the shite one of the two.
I won't be surprised if we only signed Reina and kept Pinto as our back-up.

Co0ter

So if we get 20mil for Valdez, 15mil for Villa......spend 50mil (realistically we will...hopefully not more) on Neymar, 40mil on Thiago Silva.....then 15mil on a defensive LB...not sure who. Don't think Hummels is what we need, him and Pique would be terrible partners. Selling Pique and bringing in Hummels would be another story, but who would actually pay good money for Pique? Not too sure. I'm hoping getting spanked by Bayern will wake him up.

Hopefully we'll end up getting a little cash for Bojan or whoever else we offload.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Afellay is also getting sold this summer. How much do you guys reckon we can get for him?

Home of Barca Fans