Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Superfly

Banned
--Neymar--Messi--Lamela

5823-smile.gif

Z

ZiZu

It was clear from all the big games this season that more attacking threats were needed.

As much an issue as the defence if not more so.

Thank you !

Thought it was just me concerned about our attacking options . I rate Messi and Tello as the only two worth persisting with

Z

ZiZu

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona are considering to sign a second forward, besides Neymar. Will depend on market opportunities. [catalunya radio]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339131023709315073">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WTF!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

At last .

Get rid of Villa , Pedro and Sanchez for me .

Z

ZiZu

Wouldn't mind someone like Suarez (or maybe Aguero, though he'll probably be nearly impossible to get) tbh (after we get a GK and CB, of course).

Neymar-Messi-Suarez :worthy: :worthy:

One can always dream, right? :lol:

More likely to get Kun or Tevez seing that City are probably getting Cavani .

Jadentheman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona want the next signing to be a centre back. Hummels and Thiago Silva are ruled out. David Luiz and Marquinhos are options. [sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/339157685087907840">May 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marquinhos I am ok with. David Luiz is a liability, he's like a Dani Alves CB and makes frequent mistakes. Dante should be starting over him in the Selecao. That being said he's also a troll and lots of fun would be had with Neymar. Good news is that David Luiz would never leave Chelsea. So Marquinhos it is! Or someone else...

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

David Luiz - Puyol would be fun. I'm sure that David Luiz has the personnality to fit perfectly in our squad (and neymar, thiago, alves, adriano other brazilians).

PaCmAn

Don't know why anyone would want Suarez at Barça, he's a bad apple. He be suited at Madrid with Pepe, the gruesome twosome.

Home of Barca Fans