Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Indignado

Hope they sign him, he's overhyped and we don't need him. Would rather have Aguero.

Yes, that would be great. I mean, them signing Neymar. As for Aguero, he's world class and he would certainly improve our game, but we have good wingers right now and with Deulofeu, Cuenca and Tello even better ones coming.

I would take Bojan back. He is still very young and has something to offer.

Well, if he's not getting playing time for the 4th placed team (who were mid-table for a large part of the season) in Serie A, I doubt he's good enough for Barca. I hear he's 5th choice for Milan (and yes, I realize they have good starting strikers in El Shaarawy and Balotelli).

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Well, if he's not getting playing time for the 4th placed team (who were mid-table for a large part of the season) in Serie A, I doubt he's good enough for Barca. I hear he's 5th choice for Milan (and yes, I realize they have good starting strikers in El Shaarawy and Balotelli).

From the Milan fans I talk with ,he is the 4th option while they are playing with 3 attackers ,he usually comes every game from the bench too

Fishdoll

Bakalao
How do you figure him as 4th? Putting on my milanista hat officially, I put him as fifth behind Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Pazzini and Robinho. Bojan will sometimes come off the bench but not for every game and while he's had a few good moments, he doesn't always have much of an impact.

Edit: Actually, make that 6th. I forgot Niang!

And Bojan has, according to soccerway, made 15 appearances for Milan this season. He's started 5 games (subbed in 3 of those) and come off the bench 10 times. Scored 3 goals and gotten 1 yellow (for dissent if memory serves).

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Allegri will play with 3 forwards then there's still room for Bojan as he competes for 2 wing spots. Granted, Shaarawy is default on the left but I don't see Niang or Robinho that better, if at all, than Bojan.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
My opinion differs from yours, Bojan. I think Niang is - at least right now - by far the better choice on the right. Better chemistry, movement and link up than Bojan. You could make the argument with Robinho tho.

Boris

So apparently Barca is interested in Hummels and Aymen Abdennour from Toulouse. Source MundoDeportivo

Anyone knows anything about the Tunisian ?

abual3bed1

So apparently Barca is interested in Hummels and Aymen Abdennour from Toulouse. Source MundoDeportivo

Anyone knows anything about the Tunisian ?

He's sorta like Abidal. Plays both CB and LB, same physical attributes. a little inexperienced and takes a lot of risky tackles. I watched a couple of times only.

slvtn

According to a FB page which is questionable of course, Mats Hummels would like to sign Barca. I'd like to see him playing for Barca, same with Bojan.

Home of Barca Fans