Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Barcelona will soon announce the transfer of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21), who'll continue at Monchengladbach for another year [md]

Why do we keep doing this crazy deals that benefit everyone else but ourselves ??

Kerrison was another .... £20 million and then we loan him out forever ...

Galning

We didn't pay 20M euros for Keirrison, let alone pounds. And if we were to loan out Ter Stegen, obviously, incomparable to the Keirrison situation.

WallBreaker

@ Zizu, Valdes is staying one more year, and another year for Ter Stegen to get ready to come to Barca wont do him any bad. Its not a loan at all, hes just staying at the club hes at for one more year.

Theres no other possible (better) deal at this point IMO.

If anything this is great for barca.

taduong

Tito is infexible and shortsighted. why should we stick to a expensive and old player Silva, he just in prime within 3 year. foolish investment, why not younger, cheaper and proved Hummels? even D.Luiz is better choice. anyway, we need a real 9, why not Mancity Dzeco?, we should sell Villa, pedro/ tello, upgrade Delofeu. i think Tito havent had a clear solution to our problem in offence exposed last year. some weakness from late pep system havent be solved

B

beautifulgame

@ Zizu, Valdes is staying one more year, and another year for Ter Stegen to get ready to come to Barca wont do him any bad. Its not a loan at all, hes just staying at the club hes at for one more year.

Theres no other possible (better) deal at this point IMO.

If anything this is great for barca.

This!
Now sign two CBs!

B

beautifulgame

Tito is infexible and shortsighted. why should we stick to a expensive and old player Silva, he just in prime within 3 year. foolish investment, why not younger, cheaper and proved Hummels? even D.Luiz is better choice. anyway, we need a real 9, why not Mancity Dzeco?, we should sell Villa, pedro/ tello, upgrade Delofeu. i think Tito havent had a clear solution to our problem in offence exposed last year. some weakness from late pep system havent be solved

Hummels is whatevs, so is Dzeko.

WallBreaker

Isco is pretty much a done deal.

Isco opted for Real Madrid, and Real Madrid agreed to a non agression pact with city, meaning that once they would reach such a deal it will be very unlikely manchester city go further.

Real Madrid pretty much have everything done. Isco to be presented his upcoming week along with ancelotti.

Rumor is Kondogbia is next, following the u20 world cup.

Thiago Silva will be 30 by next season but hes a very good player. But expensive as well...

I haven't kept up with Dede, anyone know how hes doing?

In the end i dont know if id recommend Silva for barca. Or even hummels for that matter.

Jadentheman

Dede recently signed with Cruzeiro and is had an injury last season (not sure about that), but management can try for him. Hope Marquinhos isn't crossed off just yet.

I rather not have Reina come. I would rather have Ter Stegen and only Ter Stegen why waste the money for a mediocre keeper like Reina. I think that would be worst then letting Valdes leave for free.

Duke

meh, won't believe it until it's official, so far nothing official about Isco joining the dark side!

Home of Barca Fans