UEFA Champions League 2014-15

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Shit character, but potentially great player. Jup.

Really? Calhanoglu's personality is shit? I don't know much about him. But last I heard, he turned down better offers to go to Leverkusen because he thought it'd be better for his development. So at least he seems a bit level headed.

Qonny

Gogo Malmö. Hope they get into the grp stages, and draw Barca. Would be awsome to be able to see Barca so close to home :wub:

barca1899

Really? Calhanoglu's personality is shit? I don't know much about him. But last I heard, he turned down better offers to go to Leverkusen because he thought it'd be better for his development. So at least he seems a bit level headed.

He renewed with Hamburg in february and started forcing his way out in may. He said this: "Ich will einfach auch so weit kommen wie Cristiano Ronaldo oder Messi. Ich will auch ein Weltstar werden, über den alles spricht." English translation:" I want to achieve what Ronaldo and Messi did. I want to become a worldwide star, whom everybody speaks about. " Pretty c*ntish if you ask me :lol:

DrPepper

One of those teams that could potentially give a team like Barca or Bayern a very tough time is losing against freaking Malmö. It's a sad day for football :(

Home of Barca Fans