UEFA Champions League 2014-15

L

linetty

I heard something about Celtic wanting the game to be replayed. Sore losers.

PaulTaylor

I dunno, just saw someone saying this... It has something to do with one of Legia's players

Legia had a player on a 3 match ban from last season they didn't register him for there first round so that didn't count as serving the ban (they thought it did) and missed the first leg against Celtic so they thought the ban was over but it wasn't in Uefa's opinion

L

linetty

Celtic handed Champions League reprieve after Legia Warsaw are kicked out for fielding an ineligible player

:facepalm:

L

linetty

At least they won't get money for advancing because they'd buy better players and walk the leauge and I'm supporting their biggest rival :p

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:hooray: At least there's Europa league for this season. If extremely lucky then maybe even CL group stages.

L

linetty

They will walk the league anyway...
Not really, it's been always close and they are being favoured by refs lately because Polish Football Association's chairman is a Legia fan and everyone knows it... that's kinda awkward

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Oh I misunderstood you. I thought you said celtic wouldn't get money for advancing and you don't want them to win SPL this year.

Home of Barca Fans