UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Paganinisrvnge

Diego Godin header in the second half then Griezmann will make it 2-0 in the 88th minute on a counter when Real are throwing everything forward.

dakt

I seriously don't get how you guys can cheer for ATM. I hate both ATM and Barca but I'd still cheer for Barca ,no questions asked. ATM are anti-football,parking the bus,killing the game and playing so dirty. Our players already got the elbow like at least 4 times in this half lol.

Well it's like choosing between satan himself and Hitler. I don't really want to choose. But if I must...aaa...I really, really don't like ATM's football...so...yeah. :lol:

Morten

They weren't spending all much energy in that half. RM controlled the ball, but was a lot less dangerous than the first half of the first leg. I thought this half was easier for Atletico than the Calderon first half.

Their bus broke partly in the cl-final, and completely in the extra time. Im hoping for something similiar here.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

man monaco is outplaying juve. Maybe I overrated them? But they have super Defensive Organisation

I keep telling you guys here (including you, Hamad), that Juve is NOTHING special at all and not even close to in-form Bayern/Barca/Shitdrid.

Home of Barca Fans