UEFA Champions League 2014-15

F

forcabarca

If Iniesta plays like he did against PSG, with Busi and Raki, we will have a good midfield too. Only concern could be Bayern is stronger in the air and have scored many headed goals in CL this season.

poldep

Just to make BBZ happy. :lol:

Seriously, the odds are against us and I don't care what those betting men think, their opinion is as good or useless as anybody's. By the time of the semi-finals, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Benatia, Martinez will be back already, further beefing up an already formidable team. We are definitely the underdogs, but we can still beat them.

That is a good question: will the injured players play in the semi's?

hardyboy

Iniesta needs to step up if we want to win the midfield battle against Bayern. Hope he continue playing like he did against PSG.

vlad

ou what a match that will be, i expected real, but bayern is okay, i did not want barca to get juve, just because of their style of play, i remember inter and milan, bayern likes to play football same as barca, so team with more goal will win :) too bad that barca play first game at home, but nevermind, juve got a league in the pocket so they can prepare for CL match already, real has sevilla and valencija between that match, barca juve final!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The Heynckes bayern were a perfect countering machine, this one is a lame copy of our pep team.

Maybe their style will help us. They also have donkeys like alonso still playing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That is a good question: will the injured players play in the semi's?

Robben (who will play like 30 minutes in next Tuesday's Pokal semi-final against BVB) and Schweinsteiger will definitely feature, and probably will be match-fit by May 5th, Benatia and Martinez are expected to be back right around that time too. I hope they won't be match-fit though.

F

Frejsgodes

We can beat them. We know exactly how they play, and I like the fact that they are basically a poor man's version of Pep's Barca (Prime Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Messi etc > anything they have). A very good team, but doesn't scare me like Jupp's Bayern did.

StarLord

Just to make BBZ happy. :lol:

Seriously, the odds are against us and I don't care what those betting men think, their opinion is as good or useless as anybody's. By the time of the semi-finals, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Benatia, Martinez will be back already, further beefing up an already formidable team. We are definitely the underdogs, but we can still beat them.

Robben is a grave danger, no two ways about it.

Bastian is very good, but he has had lots of injuries of late (Bayern fans confirm?) and he is as old as Iniesta.

Martinez has not really played for ages. Lots of serious injuries for him, he will be a risk for Bayern.

Benatia? Makes Pique look like Speedy Gonzalez and Mathieu look like the Road Runner. Would love to see what he does if Neyboy is running against him. :neymar:

zanela

Bring on those bayern cunts!

Fuck thiago fuck the new pep!

Time for revenge!

Yay!!! thats the spirit. But we're going out. The stage is set for Pep and his l'il pet to exact revenge on the Barca board. Once again the team is to suffer for the karma the latter has brought upon us. Barca's record against Buyern and Messi's no show against Manuela, and the fact that no club/country has repeated the CL, essentially rules us out from the title. And I won't be surprised if its Bieber again who pops up with the winner, denying Messi once again. No doubt every single one of Buyern player and their coach will be hailed superior after the tie. I 've the same sick feeling I had before WC final, the outcome of which I had already envisaged even before the ball was kicked.
And no amount of jinx nonsense you all throw in my face will change the eventual outcome i.e Buyern win.
Those of you who attacked BG for her prediction should apologise to her, because she was indeed right. My post may come across offensive to my fellow culés, but I'm only saving you from bigger disappointment and heartbreak.
IF my beloved team does win I'm ready to donate my long dark cascading locks to a charity. But it won't happen.

StarLord

We can beat them. We know exactly how they play, and I like the fact that they are basically a poor man's version of Pep's Barca (Prime Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Messi etc > anything they have). A very good team, but doesn't scare me like Jupp's Bayern did.

Can the wankathon over Jupp Bayern subside a bit? Arsenal beat them 0-2 at home, Dortmund gave them a real run in the final, they faced us when we were at our absolute worst. End of.

And yes, Bayern are a substandard (but more physical) carbon copy of prime Xaviniesta Barca.

Home of Barca Fans