UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Patricho

Barca has been very strong away, especially in the CL.

Makes no difference to me for the home/away leg.

Fair enough. Actually I just wanted to address the common notion that having the home leg first is always a disadvantage. It can go both ways and depends on the specific characteristics of a team. In the end, none of this will matter if one team is clearly superior.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Its frustrating that even if we win everything and its an amazing accomplishment the whole season can still be completely ruined by Real in the final.

Its the worst possible outcome, even with the away/home schedule.

Morten

I can imagine Peps Bayern getting destroyed on the counter, his ridiculous high line and slow players like Dante, Alonso etc. could see to it. He is quite stubborn like that.

DrPepper

Boring draws. Shame they're fixed. Or in other words: Shame there's a clear campaign against Barcelona. UEFA following LFP.

Morten

Here we go again, "Bayern is favorite", "Bayern is the best eva" and so on. They have had it just as easy, if not easier than us with the drawings, and they have looked less than stellar. They have obvious weaknesses, and quite a few injuries still. Not saying they are not a top team, but i just cant see any reason to rate them above Barca. I dont even think they are at the same level, 60-40 advantage for Barcelona at the very least imo. They can certainly trash teams on their day, but they can also be quite shocking in defence. Barcelona is much better in defence than Bayern, and they have better attackers, they should go through.

trsn

Here we go again, "Bayern is favorite", "Bayern is the best eva" and so on. They have had it just as easy, if not easier than us with the drawings, and they have looked less than stellar. They have obvious weaknesses, and quite a few injuries still. Not saying they are not a top team, but i just cant see any reason to rate them above Barca. I dont even think they are at the same level, 60-40 advantage for Barcelona at the very least imo. They can certainly trash teams on their day, but they can also be quite shocking in defence. Barcelona is much better in defence than Bayern, and they have better attackers, they should go through.

Nobody is favorite. 50/50. But if we play with Dante as CB, we lose. If Benatia will be back, it will be an interesting game.

Home of Barca Fans