UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Morten

What you talking about? El Clasico final would be epic.

Only if we win, otherwise it would be terrible beyond measure. Same goes for you guys, just the other way around. Losing to Bayern in the finale would be much easier to live with.

Jägermeister

Only if we win, otherwise it would be terrible beyond measure. Same goes for you guys, just the other way around. Losing to Bayern in the finale would be much easier to live with.

Losing the final is always the worst, no matter who you lost against (atleast that's how I see it).
And a Classico in the CL final would be the truly amazing. Just imagine all the tension and hype before the match :wub:

StarLord

I really don't get this, and I have heard it from Madridistas and Cules alike.

El Clasico CL final will be the most EPIC club football game ever. It's a shame if this great era of Spanish football doesn't have at least one Clasico CL final! The world would literally stop spinning!

Barcadub

We'll beat Real in the final and make them never forget it

Now that would be awesome.

There has only been 2 classicos so far this season so a 3rd will be fine. I don't like seeing too many Classicos on 1 season.

8 Madrid Derbys was just waaaaay too much.

StarLord

Now that would be awesome.

There has only been 2 classicos so far this season so a 3rd will be fine. I don't like seeing too many Classicos on 1 season.

8 Madrid Derbys was just waaaaay too much.

I thought all of them were gripping!

Especially that 4-0 :worthy:

Devils

I don't really care about beating Real in the final, I would much rather face Juve.

Beating Real in the league is enough salt on their wounds for me.

Sterlingfan2000

El classico final would be cool and uefa would break viewer record.

But a classico final would still have much lower TV-Viewers than for example united vs liverpool or United vs chelsea which is really worrying. If England takes the direction they are taking, premier league will be much much worther than CL, maybe it already is. If u go global everyone watches premier league and everyone talks about it. Spain is currently withstanding it because they have marketing machine in messi and ronaldo but as soon as they retire, premier league will go into absolute domination in global preference

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

But a classico final would still have much lower TV-Viewers than for example united vs liverpool or United vs chelsea which is really worrying. If England takes the direction they are taking, premier league will be much much worther than CL, maybe it already is. If u go global everyone watches premier league and everyone talks about it

2cneb87.jpg

You can do better than that Hamad.

Anyway it's very simple. If we win a possible El Clásico final it will be the biggest victory in our history and if we lose it will be the most painful defeat. Vice versa.

StarLord

But a classico final would still have much lower TV-Viewers than for example united vs liverpool or United vs chelsea which is really worrying. If England takes the direction they are taking, premier league will be much much worther than CL, maybe it already is. If u go global everyone watches premier league and everyone talks about it. Spain is currently withstanding it because they have marketing machine in messi and ronaldo but as soon as they retire, premier league will go into absolute domination in global preference

Gold standard material:

putin-gold-bar.jpg

Sterlingfan2000

2cneb87.jpg

You can do better than that Hamad.

Anyway it's very simple. If we win a possible El Clásico final it will be the biggest victory in our history and if we lose it will be the most painful defeat. Vice versa.

??????????????

What the fk is hamad, I heard that often enough, I want explanation.

Home of Barca Fans