UEFA Champions League 2014-15

footyfan

Calma, calma
It was the best. The arcade style, heartbroken when they took the online servers off :lol: the new ones i can't sit through a game, horrible.

FIFA 06-10 were the best, and also had the best soundtracks.

lmao @ that AC Milan team I used to always take in FIFA 06 tho, probably the best FIFA team in any of the games.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It was the best. The arcade style, heartbroken when they took the online servers off :lol: the new ones i can't sit through a game, horrible.

Yup I still play it from time to time, best FIFA version. I was pissed for a while when they took the online servers off.

Bertus

You weren't dominating at all, they conceded posession to you. The one goal aside and the crossbar you did nothing and were sending hopeful crosses and long balls.

Those crosses :rofl1:

And they do that every time against big teams.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

lmao @ that AC Milan team I used to always take in FIFA 06 tho, probably the best FIFA team in any of the games.

FIFA 10 still has Ibra, Henry and Yaya in Barca. I feel so weird when I play them.

footyfan

Calma, calma
FIFA 10 still has Ibra, Henry and Yaya in Barca. I feel so weird when I play them.

I credit myself as the visionary who put Messi in the middle and Ibra on the wing in FIFA 10. Fairly certain I trashed Pep online over the winter break and he just copied my tactics and lineup :coffee:

poldep

Yes! I love, love it when RM fail. Juve park the damn Mourinho bus and hope for a counter. A draw is enough.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I credit myself as the visionary who put Messi in the middle and Ibra on the wing in FIFA 10. Fairly certain I trashed Pep online over the winter break and he just copied my tactics and lineup :coffee:

:lol: I used to bench Ibra and play with Henry and Pedro in the wings just so I could play Messi in the middle.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Cafu-Stam-Nesta-Maldini

thou does not pass

With the beautiful diamond of course which Max used today

Allegri :thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans