UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

They are wrong. Teams don't bend over for Real in CL. You just have the luck of regularly drawing teams that are not exactly Champions League standard. Like Galatasaray, APOEL, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Tottenham, CSKA Moskow, Roma.

These are teams you're supposed to meat in CL groups or Europa League knockout stages. Much like Bayern, with Benfica, Shakhtar and Porto.

That bit with Atletico bending over for Barca is funny though. I suppose Torres bends over the most, that's why he can't stop scoring against us.
did you watch the Roma game at Madrid and how many chances they missed? If that's not bending over then I don't know what is

serghei

Which one? Idk.

Espanyol. If you watch the games they play vs Barca and Madrid, you'd say they are a different team. A team fighting for EL spots vs Barca, and Liga relegation candidate vs Madrid. They ordinary level is in between, but for some reason they play their best vs Barca and their worst vs Madrid almost every season.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
On Real Madrid widening their pitch, can anyone clarify the maximum width/proportions of a pitch according to UEFA rules? Hearing different numbers everywhere, such as 68m being the maximum which they already had.

Interesting formation by PSG.

3 5 2. VdW, Aurier, Marquinhos and Maxwell all fielded at the same time.

Blanc is trying to reduce the impact of the inevitable drop in midfield quality with matuidi & verratti out.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Interesting formation by PSG.

3 5 2. VdW, Aurier, Marquinhos and Maxwell all fielded at the same time.

Blanc is trying to reduce the impact of the inevitable drop in midfield quality with matuidi & verratti out.

Quite the experiment. Hope it works out for PSG's sake :)

gasgas

Espanyol. If you watch the games they play vs Barca and Madrid, you'd say they are a different team. A team fighting for EL spots vs Barca, and Liga relegation candidate vs Madrid. They ordinary level is in between, but for some reason they play their best vs Barca and their worst vs Madrid almost every season.

Because it's a derby

Morten

I could say the same about Atletico, when they face us they are the best team in the world, when they face you they are a mid-table side.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I could say the same about Atletico, when they face us they are the best team in the world, when they face you they are a mid-table side.
Only the last 4 games have we won against them, which was more often than not very hard-fought-wins.... Before that, as far as I can remember which is right from the days when they had Forlan, they have always given big fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans