Victor Osimhen

ajnotkeith

It shouldn't go down that much from one season in Turkey, they also play in Europe and were in CL group stages + EL last time so he'll have some high level experience.

MontenegrinCuler

Turkish super lig should swap with Ligue 1 in big 5 European leagues

Nobody has the guts to do this to the french but it would be the realistic change. Ligue 1 fell off and their biggest (I dare say only) superstar just went on to play La Liga. Super Lig seems much more entertaining with a strong football culture whose clubs could do well in Europe as well if given advantages of big 5.

Move to Galata not that bad decision from Osimhen imo. He can't join a european giant right now and he'll be better off in super lig gaining experience and fame in turkish football until he's chased by big european clubs again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nobody has the guts to do this to the french but it would be the realistic change. Ligue 1 fell off and their biggest (I dare say only) superstar just went on to play La Liga. Super Lig seems much more entertaining with a strong football culture whose clubs could do well in Europe as well if given advantages of big 5.

Move to Galata not that bad decision from Osimhen imo. He can't join a european giant right now and he'll be better off in super lig gaining experience and fame in turkish football until he's chased by big european clubs again.

Uf difficult, Super Lig is atm very weak, even the serial winner Gala regularly struggles in europe matches

PSG is obviously stronger but i think also Marseille, Lille and Monaco would beat Gala, Fener, Besiktas

Super lig is more entertaining but not stronger

Horatio

You're welcome

You way overrestimate super lig. Too many issues and corruption going on. Salaries not paid. Plenty of players and coaches trying to get out of there as soon as possible.

Ziyech is trying to escape now.

ajnotkeith

Is it worth trying in the winter or summer?

We would have to make some big sale probably. Also Lewa still seems good for this season so maybe if he came during winter he would have to be bench for half a season, then phase Lewa out next season.

Home of Barca Fans