Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

JamDav1982

What changed is that I'd take Messi on a good deal, knowing he will be shit in CL most likely, because the team doesn't have funds to improve so that we can challenge for CL next season. And I'd be satisfied with just making a CL quarterfinals or so, but winning La Liga again, which Messi could help us with. He was close to do it with Koeman too.

We have proved we can win without Messi, but winning it again next season like we did this year.... very unlikely.

Haha you are so full of shit.

You never mentioned money other than hoping his 'greed' priced him out of deal.

Two weeks ago Messi...

Argued didnt want him as a dud in CL and can win domestically without him and all he is good for is nostalgia v shit teams.

Now arguing want Messi to get to CL QF and to win league again.

Absolute delusional argument as usual.

Porque

Didn't think he'd join to be honest. The club is betting on free 30+ year old transfers than gambling any more money.

Realistically Marcus Thuram may be the Lewa backup but isn't an out and out striker either. Likes of Osimhen is impossible and by rumours is of interest to Bayern Munich, as is Kane with United also interested.

Yeah. Plus were looking at Carrasco for the left.

Shame we don't consider Thuram though as a wideman who can get close to the box and add a goal threat, similar to how we deployed Henry and then Villa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
and Prestianni too (y)

Perhaps him too. I'd rather we spent 20m, 30m, 40m on potential elite talents from South America anyway than wasting them on mid-level players like we usually do.

Maybe having a couple of these guys will help out with the team's current soft ass mentality too.

jamrock

Thuram should be the one we go after, like many here have said, he could fill two rolls.

Don't see it happening though, but I think like last summer if they figure out a way around the rules, they'll surprise us with a few young & good players.

Who I don't no idea right now.

serghei

Perhaps him too. I'd rather we spent 20m, 30m, 40m on potential elite talents from South America anyway than wasting them on mid-level players like we usually do.

Maybe having a couple of these guys will help out with the team's current soft ass mentality too.

More like 40m+ for solid SA talents these days, but I agree. Whatever money we invest in terms of big transfer fees, anything over 40m should be carefully planned from now on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More like 40m+ for solid SA talents these days, but I agree. Whatever money we invest in terms of big transfer fees, anything over 40m should be carefully planned from now on.

Only for the Brazilians as their clubs usually have a lot more money and more financially secure than other South American clubs.

The Argentine, Uruguayan talents usually available for max 20-25m. Like Julian Alvarez or Maxime Perrone who Planes said he was close to signing for us before he left whom City just signed for 10m.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So we have the money and room of "financial play" to extend Busquets and bring Messi back but not signing this guy?

Just look at Madrid and look at us. They spend money and take gambles on young players and prospects (don't always work out, just one would be nice already), they look forward, we look backward.

Home of Barca Fans