Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Co0ter

I'm happy with the rumored free transfers of Inigo and Gundogan. I'd welcome Cancelo on loan or cheap as well, even Thuram on a free who will retain resale value.

I just can't get excited for Roque. I've watched him play a few times and watched tons of videos, I just don't see it. On a technical level, even basic ball control, he seems to struggle. Sure the most important thing about a 9 is goal scoring, but he lacks speed and height as well as a 9. If he was cheaper then for sure, but 40mil when we are broke just seems like a risk not worth taking. He just hasn't shown enough.

You'd think Torres would of taught them a lesson. If he wasn't Brazilian, no one would give a shit.

jamrock

Now that's I've seen a couple of posters, who I have zero faith in their ability to assess talent, saying they don't think he'll he anything special, ( I will call names)

I'm more excited about this signing.

Never seen him play, but if they're saying he's not great, the opposite will be true, you can bank on it.

delancey

Now that's I've seen a couple of posters, who I have zero faith in their ability to assess talent, saying they don't think he'll he anything special, ( I will call names)

Never seen him play, but if they're saying he's not great, the opposite will be true, you can bank on it.
Says the guy who has a hard on for Xavi’s tactical astuteness 😆🤣🤣

Porque

Btw in the HL clip for his last match, anyone notice the stonewall penalty not given? That's the second one I know of this season.

Gets a ton of fouls against him that don't get called in Brazil, that would get called in Spain. Gets straight back up and gets on with it (usually).

Also need to reserve judgement on his first touch and speed until he plays on Xavi perfect grass length in the evening.

Even Araujo looked slow on the Uruguayan cabbage patches.

jamrock

Says the guy who has a hard on for Xavi’s tactical astuteness 😆🤣🤣
The astuteness that one us our first league title in 4 years, 😂

Bro you've taken too many L Re football and a couple more coming next season, stay in the Russian trend you do a much better job there 😂.

Btw I saved your post in the Xavi trend where you call me out re xavi and Europe next season, that's gonna be the 100th L for you.

Co0ter

And you've seen him play a ton right? You've seen more than just a few games and highlights like me, so you can truly give an educated opinion, eh? Yea, I didn't think so.

Quite the cocky cunt lately. Especially for someone that doesn't have the track record and twists what he says to get out of being wrong on a regular basis.

I rarely come across a talent early on that I support and back. Thiago Silva was one, long ago. Many talked shit like you. Just made it even sweeter.

Porque

The other Roque is starting for Vasco in 30. Going to try and catch the first half.

I'll let you know if we should forego Vitor and go for Rayan with a simple yay or nay later.

FinBarcelonafan

Looks kinda amateurish in several sequences of the Sao Paolo video. To me he looks too slow and imprecise in his play for European football.

Would love to have me mind changed but I don't understand this signing.

I agree. The biggest doubt is the speed/quickness. Curious how he will look.

Porque

The other Roque is starting for Vasco in 30. Going to try and catch the first half.

I'll let you know if we should forego Vitor and go for Rayan with a simple yay or nay later.

Answer is both. Get Rayan before he exceeds 25m.

Co0ter

Jamrock going to watch his whole 3rd game of him today then add to his repertoire of uneducated opinions. They are gospel, can't wait.

jamrock

Jamrock going to watch his whole 3rd game of him today then add to his repertoire of uneducated opinions. They are gospel, can't wait.
😂 Butt hurt much 😂😂😂.

Nah I've never watch a game nor will I watch any, as I made clear multiple time, big guy.

But what I do know is this, if you say he's gonna be poor, he's gonna be a great signing for us. bank on it.

You should, do something else apart from post here, no one cares about your opinions big guy.

Home of Barca Fans