Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

khaled_a_d

I've seen some Barca fans comment on another platform that we got the best teenager since R9 :LOL: There are deluded fans in all teams that's for sure.
They compare him to R9 in Brazil btw, but only because they both start in Cruzeiro and are CF. Ironically his sale is one of the first things that happened after Ronaldo bought the club. Although it was a release clause.

xXKonan

One of these deals is that I understand both sides of the argument that it is okay to be really skeptical of Roque and also buy into the hype.

I'm optimistic about him, he's putting up some pretty good numbers at his age in a team that is nowhere near as good as the likes of Palmerias, Flamengo, etc.

Porque

The forecast with which Barcelona works is for Vitor Roque to join in January, although for this they will have to considerably reduce the cost of the squad to make room for the Brazilian. Although the price of the transfer is high, the token is not so high, so the annual cost of the player in terms of Financial Fair Play (token of the player for the season plus annual amortization of the transfer price) is not as high as in other players. It will be, for example, less than the annual price of Gundogan.

---

The catch 22 of the LaLiga salary rules. You can sign a player for free who costs the more in the salary cap, but you can't transfer in a player that will cost less on the salary cap.

So In the end you create a snowball effect that clubs can't sign high potential, sellable assets on lower contracts and instead have to sign older finished players on higher contracts.

The longer this goes on, the worse the league becomes and the less the clubs can earn from transfers.

WIth Saudi Arabia now appearing out of nowhere as an higher paying alternative for free agents, it's imperative for LaLiga to adapt and somehow find a way to give the clubs more liquidity in the market.

serghei

31m variables is ridiculous, I hope silly ones like the BOd take up much of it but I honestly don't think so.

Perhaps we caved in.

It's likely half of the variables are easy-to-achieve numbers related mostly to appearances, and the other half is hard to trigger. So the deal is likely to reach 45 and can go up to 60 if he is a hit.

I would say it's a good fee for a premiere-level talent. Remains to be seen if he is that, or he's another version of Torres.

BJJ

Tebas has made the rules so that basically only Madrid can buy players. He ain't changing the rules from that. He's in a Madridista heaven right now.
How do they favour Madrid? Serious question.

Tebas is pure scum. We honestly should just exit la liga and go to France or EPL.

We are so screwed. Barto, Covid, political structure of the club, Xavi, no money. Nothing but woes.

Why the fuck did we give him such a long contract? 6 plus one equals Barto era bullshit.

BJJ

I suppose we have to give him credit for wanting to wait and sign with us. Most players would just take the larger pay packets from the EPL scum.

Iniesta Ultra

I suppose we have to give him credit for wanting to wait and sign with us. Most players would just take the larger pay packets from the EPL scum.

Why would any top talent want to play gimpball. Retiring players like Lewa and Gundo sure but unproven young players should prefer Pep, Arteta, De Zirbi.

malvolio

City got Julian Alvarez for 23M. I know that not every day a club hits the jackpot like that but Alvarez was on another level to Roque just by looking at Youtube compilations from his River stint.

We are getting rinsed here.

Home of Barca Fans