Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

JamDav1982

Looks class to me.

Lets see when gets to club.

To me it looks like he shields ball well for a player of his age and loves the physical battle.

Looks an absolute pest who will never stop trying things.

Last edited:

Porque

Don't actually think we need him this window.

Great chance to build some mileage in Ansu, (dare I say) Ferran and Abde after good/solid pre-seasons.

Maybe add Fermin to that list too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Athletico Paranaense's CEO said there's no chance he joins us before January. Said that they need him to qualify for Libertadores next year and that Barca will need to honour the agreement.

FinBarcelonafan

It depends on the amount if we should bring him. Torres can probably stunt Lewy till January, so we are not in desperate need per se. January is fine for me.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't actually think we need him this window.

Great chance to build some mileage in Ansu, (dare I say) Ferran and Abde after good/solid pre-seasons.

Maybe add Fermin to that list too.
This. If players have good pre-seasons and still don't get a chance to prove themselves when season starts, what sort of signal does it send to the backups?
Besides, it's better for Vitor to play regularly until Jan.

In the meantime we'll figure out if
1. Lewy is completely finished
2. Ferran and Ansu's pre-season performances were a fluke
3. Abde is even near required Barca level

Can't draw conclusions of the above after 2-3 games, they need their chances until January.

iniestaGOAT

This. If players have good pre-seasons and still don't get a chance to prove themselves when season starts, what sort of signal does it send to the backups?
Besides, it's better for Vitor to play regularly until Jan.

In the meantime we'll figure out if
1. Lewy is completely finished
2. Ferran and Ansu's pre-season performances were a fluke
3. Abde is even near required Barca level

Can't draw conclusions of the above after 2-3 games, they need their chances until January.

Ferran didn't even play

Chill

What is wrong with you? Give him a chance

Home of Barca Fans