Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Masetro10

Great shot but to be honest people are going to turn on him quick if all he can do is shoot. If all that mattered was shooting Ansu would be our best player.

Looks decently fast though. Plus do any highlights matter if he isn't playing against a parked bus. 8/10 games we play are against teams parking it.

Saladin

Great shot but to be honest people are going to turn on him quick if all he can do is shoot. If all that mattered was shooting Ansu would be our best player.

Looks decently fast though. Plus do any highlights matter if he isn't playing against a parked bus. 8/10 games we play are against teams parking it.
We don't get knocked out of CL group stages against parked busses. We won the league solidly last year even though most mid-to-lower table teams use Mourinho tactics against us.

We need goals in the big games and RL9 has not delivered.

Masetro10

We don't get knocked out of CL group stages against parked busses. We won the league solidly last year even though most mid-to-lower table teams use Mourinho tactics against us.

We need goals in the big games and RL9 has not delivered.
So let's trust an 18 yr old #9? I doubt he moves the needle his first year.

Messi983

Game against Fluminense starts now, hope he'll prove Fernando Diniz wrong for not calling him up for NT.

Messi983

Don't know if he'll succeed here or not but I know that opponents will hate to play against him and Gavi. And I like it. We've had enough of these taki taki :koeman: maestros.

Also, watched 1st half yesterday but fall asleep. Watching Brazilian league is very tough and especially this Athletico team. Xavi-ball is like watching Pep's Barca compared to them, lol.

Home of Barca Fans