Wayne Rooney

C

Canto 2

He's on holiday with Andy Carroll and....garry Mcalister...most random group of holidaymakers ever :laugh: :/

Robbie

Would a hair transplant even work for a footballer? I'd figure heading the ball constantly would wear it away.

Stephen+Ireland.jpg

Stephen_Ireland__1642920c.jpg

Look at Stephen Ireland, got a hair transplant and lost it again before the season was over :lol:

desoe

This is not a hair transplant, because we would see some HUGE scars on the back of his head if it was.

p.s. what's going on with Ireland anyway? He's like my new favorite player since I saw this

pinkrangerover.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Tw Pique: "You are looking great @WayneRooney! I hope to see u like @Carles5puyol in the future! #hairwego!" #fcblive

So...yeah
:lol:

dalitis8

Banned
This is not a hair transplant, because we would see some HUGE scars on the back of his head if it was.

p.s. what's going on with Ireland anyway? He's like my new favorite player since I saw this

pinkrangerover.jpg

Holy cow...this looks like the ride of Mario Balotelli, and that cannot be good.

Hair transplant...

:lol:

He is more stupid than I ever thought, even though his play is relatively intelligent.

Trillske

Best penalty ever.

I was wondering where the Fifa games got their animation for epic fail penalties. Right there.

He was actually close of an injury, kicking his own leg.

Home of Barca Fans