World Cup 2018

West Saxon

England: Pickford, Jones, Stones, Cahill, Alexander-Arnold, Rose, Dier, Delph, Loftus-Cheek, Rashford, Vardy

Belgium: Courtois, Dendoncker, Boyata, Vermaelen, Chadli, Dembélé, Fellaini, Tielemans, T. Hazard, Januzaj, Batshuayi

Jenks

England and Belgium both putting out B teams because it's probably better to finish second in the group.

This could get silly.

West Saxon

England and Belgium both putting out B teams because it's probably better to finish second in the group.
I'm not entirely convinced it is. Colombia are definitely no pushovers. No good having an 'easier' quarter-final if Colombia stop us getting there in the first place. Japan won't be easy either, but I think I'd rather play them in the next round than Colombia.

Neeraj

This could get silly.

Wait, I'm a little confused. The winner of this tie plays Japan right? Why would the teams want to face Colombia over Japan though?

Andresito

Staff member
I dont like this at all. They should draw the knockout tree after the group stages to avoid having teams wanting to lose.

Joan

Wait, I'm a little confused. The winner of this tie plays Japan right? Why would the teams want to face Colombia over Japan though?

They'll face Brazil/Mexico if they go through. Brazil probably.

On the other hand, it's Switzerland/Sweden.

Home of Barca Fans