World Cup 2018

Devils

Uruguay were atrocious. All to easy for France.

My goodness that was a terrible QF match. Hopefully Belgium-Brazil is a bit more competitive.

Tekkers

He should be happy that he gets any minutes with how he has played this WC

how exactly has he played? against australia where neither griezemann or mbappe did anything? or denmark who played with 8 defenders and he outshone griezemann?

West Saxon

Today showed again that Mbappe is a good rather than great player. Time is on his side and I'm sure he'll develop, but if you close down the space and don't let him use his main attribute - pace - then he can be shut out of a game and be made largely ineffective. He did nothing against Australia, Peru, Denmark, or Uruguay, with his only good performance coming against a suicidal Argentina team that just let him run wherever he wanted. Definitely a talent, but top 5-10 in the world right now, future best player in the world, as many people say? I just don't see it. There's not enough in his locker.

France were exposed as well. They had an easy group, yet they didn't put in a single good performance - they needed a dodgy VAR decision and a lucky deflection to beat Australia, and scraped past Peru. I keep hearing what a wonderful attacking team this is, yet I've never seen it. Fair play, they got the job done against a very stubborn side, but for a team that's hyped so much, the only impression I get from their games is how disappointing they are.

khaled_a_d

Imagine if France had a better coach.

Someone who knows how to get more out of the players than strangling them with dull pointless football.

Hmmm, that will be tough. Deschamps is easily one of the best National team coaches who is very underrated through out the years.
Guy just don't give a fuck about satisfying fans and just do the right job. In time people will start to appreciate him.

Home of Barca Fans