World Cup 2018

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Massive sweeping statement there about African teams. For a team that supposedly lacks discipline and tactics, they didn't have any problems dealing with the "tactical" and "disciplined" pure European team of Iceland. Lemme guess---they bribed them. After all, they're Africans.

African teams are less disciplined than European teams. As for Nigerian manager Rohr, he said himself that he was shocked how things were when he took over and it took him a while to get used to it.

bodi16

Uruguay will eliminate Portugal. Although with all amount of luck Ronaldo has we never know.

At least we can say it won't be easy at all. With Russia this would have been another story (something like Portugal - Wales back in 2016).

Chainsaw

Killahead
I knew Portugal and Ronaldo would struggle against Iran. They always struggle against teams that sit deep.

They struggled against Morocco too. Morocoo must be the unluckiest team in the entire competition. Didnt deserve to lose any of the 3 matches, yet lost 2 and managed only one draw.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spain should beat Russia. Russia is opponent right up their alley. They won't be compact and defend as stubborn as Uruguay.

After that it's game over for them.

kobby

African teams are less disciplined than European teams. As for Nigerian manager Rohr, he said himself that he was shocked how things were when he took over and it took him a while to get used to it.

More sweeping generalization. How do you know this and how did you measure discipline? It's like saying Eastern Europeans (e.g. Croatians) are more prone to violence or less disciplined than other European countries. I'm sure I can find random instances to support this claim.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More sweeping generalization. How do you know this and how did you measure discipline? It's like saying Eastern Europeans (e.g. Croatians) are more prone to violence or less disciplined than other European countries. I'm sure I can find random instances to support this claim.

Yes I can because it's the truth. As opposed to a lot of sanitized and politically warped places here you can tell the truth. And yes, Croatians are less disciplined than Western Europeans and they are lazier too. Probably more violent than most Westerners too.

Aspas wasn't offside though..

This wasn't about the goal itself, it's clearly onside. However, VAR wasn't referred to in many occasions for the favor of Morocco; Pique's hand ball,
penalties against Portugal, and Ronaldo's goal where Pepe took down a Moroccan defender leaving it to Ronaldo to score.

VAR is bullshit

Morten

Yes I can because it's the truth. As opposed to a lot of sanitized and politically warped places here you can tell the truth. And yes, Croatians are less disciplined than Western Europeans and they are lazier too. Probably more violent than most Westerners too.

Wtf?

Home of Barca Fans