World Cup 2022

FinBarcelonafan

Amazing game by Spain. It was awesome to watch.

Sunday is the real test. Can't have too many good feelings from this win. On to the next one..

diDi7

Germany had plenty of chances, Japan was lucky in a way that Gonda had been great, despite the early gaffe that caused the penalty. If Germany can keep this keep, no reason to think they won't get out of the group.

Kinda funny how I was sympathetic towards Barca's chances in UCL group and now you are doing the same for Germany in World Cup. Unfortunately I think that it will end in the same way. This German team is sterile up front. They create a bunch of chances (not always great chances) and they cannot finish anything. Then they shit themselves once they have to defend a counter attack, and just like that, the game is over.

If Germany wanted out of the group, they had to draw Japan, who is now the direct rival for 2nd place. The last World Cup taught me not to have hope with this current set of players. I won't be making the same mistake again. Of course I'd love to be proven wrong, but I've already placed my money on Spain. It's been only 2 years since that 6-0 thrashing and I think Enrique has a massive upper hand with what he knows about playing against this team.

I bet you're excited to see China beat Germany in 2026. :lol:

eaman

Never believe who got man of the match in lasts nights late game? Unbelievably de bruyne did. Whoever voted on that obviously didn't watch or looked at one stat he was best in. Maybe distance covered

Yannik

I may have not chosen the worst Worldcup not to watch, given how shite we are performing in it anyway.

Last edited:

Messigician

🎙️| Eden Hazard: ?Germany?s gesture? They would?ve done better if they didn?t do it & tried to win. We're here to play football, I'm not here to convey a political message.? @RMCsport #

Wtf I'm a hazard fan now

Home of Barca Fans