World Cup 2022

ajnotkeith

Spain have been poor so far this campaign and very lucky Greece managed to beat Sweden. I mean... Not a single shot on target yet?

If you can't produce any offense against Greece and Sweden good luck against the England's or Italy.

soul24rage

Spain have been poor so far this campaign and very lucky Greece managed to beat Sweden. I mean... Not a single shot on target yet?

If you can't produce any offense against Greece and Sweden good luck against the England's or Italy.

tbf, Spain's front three is terrible.

Really need Fati and Ferran Torres

KingLeo10

Relax, CR7 will score the winner to take Portugal to the World Cup

Yup. I don't trust in CR7 anymore (since 2019) against top teams (since he's old and out of his prime), but the likes of Villareal, Atalanta, and Serbia are still his to conquer.

Bobo32

They just beat Italy a month ago? Were the better team in the EURO semis as well. Greece and Sweden are underrated NTs, very strong defensively. England are very overrated and Spain would crush them.

Home of Barca Fans