World Cup 2022

kattanib

First round of predictions with 100% success.
For the next round I would go with:
Argentina wins Netherlands (wishful thinking)
Brazil wins Croatia
Portugal wins maroco
France wins England
Humans.

Even though it was only few hours ago that Morocco beat Spain and few days ago they beat Belgium .. yet they have easily been dismissed yet again as serious contenders against Portugal. To top that, there isnt even respect shown in trying to spell their name correctly nor to use a capital letter to begin with.

Humans are depressing and disappointing for the most part. So much potential to be better :(

Horatio

You're welcome
Humans.

Even though it was only few hours ago that Morocco beat Spain and few days ago they beat Belgium .. yet they have easily been dismissed yet again as serious contenders against Portugal. To top that, there isnt even respect shown in trying to spell their name correctly nor to use a capital letter to begin with.

Humans are depressing and disappointing for the most part. So much potential to be better :(

It's not so much about underrating Morocco, but did you see Portugal play? Before the Swiss game I thought Morocco had a decent chance, but Portugal were running like well-oiled machine. Hopefully it was just shite Swiss defense. Portugal are the favorites though. I hope Morocco wins.

Birdy

For someone fixated on xG why go by hunch all of a sudden? Everything should point to you saying Portugal will advance vs Morocco.

Because all three are too close to call

Portugal haven't faced any good deep and compact midlow block like Marrocco's so far
Netherlands are meh, so is Argentina
France are good going forward but leave gaps at the back and England are meh going forward but clinical

Horatio

You're welcome
Because all three are too close to call

Portugal haven't faced any good deep and compact midlow block like Marrocco's so far
Netherlands are meh, so is Argentina
France are good going forward but leave gaps at the back and England are meh going forward but clinical

What are computers saying regarding Portugal xg and Marocco xg?

JohnN

Humans.

Typing with phone.. many mistakes, should not tell you anything about "humans", like you are not. Hahaha
Anyway, I had them predicted beating Spain, so it's not a matter of disrespect. Portugal is just too convincing for me.

Nazario1985

FjUY4rBUoAAsF5p

Total-Football

Portugal are about to get the business trust me.all that trickery won't give u a pass to the semis. That Swiss team is straight ass and has been since their first game.

kattanib

I feel really bad for the Ronaldo fans in the stadium. I remember attending a classico with Ronaldinho playing and it was horrible to watch that version of Ronaldinho on the pitch when you know that the real Ronaldinho is long gone .. and we lost that game too 1-0 lol

Home of Barca Fans