World Cup 2022

KingLeo10

If Messi wins because the French squad were ill that will kinda taint his legacy. It'll be the only thing that gets brought up when his WC medal is mentioned.

R9 literally had a seizure and wasn't game fit for 98, and yet it's a footnote when talking about France 98/ ZZ.

So no.

Jenks

R9 literally had a seizure and wasn't game fit for 98, and yet it's a footnote when talking about France 98/ ZZ.

So no.

Ronaldo is not part of the best player ever debate, that didn't happen in the era or social media, and it's one player that shouldn't have played, not half a team. I don't think it's comparable.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Probably just kind games, anyway. As long as Mbappe plays, nobody will care as they have several quality back-ups in every position.

Marshall D Teach

Lmao the top scorers in this tournament are a 35 year old Messi and a 50 year old Giroud.

If any amount of decent talent existed, a guy like Giroud wouldn't sniff game time for a serious world cup team. And yet here he is, starting striker for the best team in the world.

And people want to tell me this sport isn't finished.

Total-Football

Having rewatched the tackle on boufal a t?te repos? I can't believe a penalty was not given to morocco
Incredible. Boufal was just standing there the defender fumbled, lost the ball control, lost balance , panicked and then just tackled boufal recklessly. Boufal got the yellow and no var lmao OK!

#rigged

bismp

Ronaldo is not part of the best player ever debate, that didn't happen in the era or social media, and it's one player that shouldn't have played, not half a team. I don't think it's comparable.

It is more than comparable, R9 in 98 was not only among the very best players in the world but has a claim for the best peak in history. It's like saying Argentina beating France without Mbappe. It would be a huge asterisk for the Messi haters.

malvolio

It is more than comparable, R9 in 98 was not only among the very best players in the world but has a claim for the best peak in history. It's like saying Argentina beating France without Mbappe. It would be a huge asterisk for the Messi haters.

You can't keep everyone happy even if Argentina would beat some alien team like in Space Jam. There are discussions about them even getting to this final, like they are some team of bums and not the South American champions.

Horatio

You're welcome
Having rewatched the tackle on boufal a t?te repos? I can't believe a penalty was not given to morocco
Incredible. Boufal was just standing there the defender fumbled, lost the ball control, lost balance , panicked and then just tackled boufal recklessly. Boufal got the yellow and no var lmao OK!

#rigged

Was a robbery yeah. Need to hear the refs reasoning otherwise wont sleep. Class the way the coach addressed it.

Windhook

#rigged

At 1/2 final stage smaller nations are usually fucked. That's why Croatia beating England 4 years ago was sensational.

Home of Barca Fans