Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

23mse9t.jpg

Pretty straight forward.

L

linetty

i'd sack him now but i don't think it would be good. bartomeu might bring someone even worse. rather the new board pick the coach.

Lomar1o

i would. NOW. but only if we bring someone who'd be an improvement over him, because we CAN NOT waste time anymore. and the only good choice for me is Klopp. anyone apart from him is just a wrong choice, of course some managers would do better but that won't be enough, only klopp can get the most of this barca. all that of course, if the board decides to step aside and let klopp run things like he wants. another coach i'd like to see is mourinho, or heynckes out of retirement, but that's not happening. and Mou won't be coming NOW or in the near future. also im not mentioning Pep because he said that he wont be managing barca ever again so i think it's futile. the only real choice for me now is Klopp. i'd never hire lucho or sack tata in the first place tho'. if only tata had support.....

Alik

When this poll was set up earlier in the season, I said: let's wait and see, we can get not world class coach anyway. My thought process was, even if Luis Enrique was not amazing we could at least survive the season with him.

Right now we're playing terribly though, so almost anyone would be a better replacement.

It would have to be a caretaker sort of manager though.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Now, now, and now! Bring in whoever to coach the team for the rest of the season, it can't get any worse.

khaled_a_d

I would wait ,he will have January to fix things
There is no real alternatives IMO .we would have to settle with another mediocre coach like Laudrup .sacking coaches midway in the season is is very dangerous step IMO .I would do it if our place in CL is in jeopardy tbh
The only team that I remember it ended well was Chelsea ,frankly they have done many times

Icarium

Lifestealer
Xavi as a coach can do better. Just sack him. I was supporting luncho until Real Sociedad but now he lost me. He has no clue what he is doing. All big matches a very big disappointment.

mssarm

Lucho should stay: this board cannot bring better coach, it's going to be even worse and Barca will lose all the respect(we started with new coach every year and now new coach every six months- it's a circus). If he does something worthy good, if not maybe it will trigger early elections. whoever thinks that Barto can hire a decent manager is naive. Barto is an office clerk , not a president. Let the shock therapy do the work.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Every year it just gets worse and worse with our "Barca DNA" bullshit. Fuck this, I'll say - let's bring ANYONE competent enough not to be an arrogant prick pretending to be a tatical genius.

F

Flavia

Lucho should stay: this board cannot bring better coach, it's going to be even worse and Barca will lose all the respect(we started with new coach every year and now new coach every six months- it's a circus). If he does something worthy good, if not maybe it will trigger early elections. whoever thinks that Barto can hire a decent manager is naive. Barto is an office clerk , not a president. Let the shock therapy do the work.

Any coach is a better coach, at this point. enrique is repeating all the stupid things he did at roma, like fighting Totti. Keeping him is the worst decision.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Bringing someone in January when there aren't many good managers available would be a huge gamble, but it's better to take that gamble than let Lucho continue to destroy the team.

ebc_99

If we can bring in someone like De Boer now then sack him, if we will just be giving the job to one of his backroom staff or Xavi then we should just keep him. I have always been a big fan of Lucho and let my heart rule my head up until this weekend but to lose like we did is unacceptable and we must make changes now in preparation for next season.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would either want a world class coach coming in or possibly Xavi for 6 months.

If we would have to put up with someone like Laudrup then we may as well just keep Lucho.

I

instinct

I don't want Xavi anywhere near the coaching position in the next few years.

He knows the club like no other, every player loves him and he understands our style of play but that's the problem. After every match Xavi says ''We are disappointed. Their goal killed us but I think we played a good game, had the ball and tried to create chances.''

I love him as a player but he should start to understand that having the ball and ''trying to create'' chances means fuck all when you lose vs Sociedad or Celta Vigo.

Home of Barca Fans