Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

Xavi is the best. The only payer i have seen with similar qualities was Riquelme. But he was not able to do anything in his time at Barca. I Banega playing against Madrid, he was somewhere in Xavi's shadow, i mean some touches just similar to Xavi, if i'm wrong then i'm sorry.. :( Anyway Cesc will be the only player who can carry on Xavi's legacy.

I'm a Xavi fanboy, obviously. But part of what Xavi does (the orchestration, the metronome) is not replicable outside the Barca system- it'd be like having a jazz drummer in a rock band. The part that one does see in other players is the vision, the creative midfielder: Messi, Sneijder, Pizarro, Guti, Pirlo, Van der Vaart, to name a few. I'm sure there will be more coming along with each generation.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
After El Clasico while in the tunnels he supposedly gave Lass the ball and said ", Since you haven't touched the ball all night, you can have it for a while."

What the fuck is wrong with that? People are so stupid i'm sorry, making so much crap out of nothing.

Galning

Haters hate.

hatersgonnahatet.jpg

I had to use it since I barely get opportunities since he left.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Acording to Sport, doctor Ramon Cugat has said Xavi is enough fit to play two games per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans