Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Perhaps, it's kind of ambiguous. You say in the past we blamed injuries on coaches and then say that other teams have injuries too so it's not an excuse for results.
Not sure what the actual point is to be honest but it seems to me like a dig towards xavi on two fronts.

JamDav1982

Perhaps, it's kind of ambiguous. You say in the past we blamed injuries on coaches and then say that other teams have injuries too so it's not an excuse for results.
Not sure what the actual point is to be honest but it seems to me like a dig towards xavi on two fronts.

Nothing ambigous about it.

Stop trying to be protector of Xavi when were calling for him to be sacked for playing Busquets.

Too harsh.

JohnN

I am not. I said I believe he should be sacked mainly because of his obsession with the fossil.
But won't blame him for everything wrong with Barca to prove my point.

Edit: it's not like previous managers had less of an obsession or were better tacticians.

JamDav1982

Harsher than me and never said such a thing about sacking him.

You dont even understand the posts you are reading so hold back on the 'blame Xavi for everything' wee rant.

Good lad.

Barcilliant

La Liga champs in xavis first full year

Extend that contract ASAP

A bit premature. Also crazy as it sounds winning la liga will prove nothing if we continue to go the Europa League.
La liga is probably the weakest big league at the moment. It's probably 4th or 5th behind the other leagues.

Barcilliant

In past the injuries used to be fault of coaches and training....

Now it is made out to be 'unlucky' and as if other teams dont suffer from them.

Real missed players today, Valencia missed a few yesterday, Inter missed important players in both legs as did Bayern.

Exactly but all the Xavi fan boys think we're the only 8nes suffering injuries and bad ref decisions.

La liga is full of scrubs and the only one scoring goals 8s Lewa.
EL is not even remotely possible.

ryuken

Ppl from Xavi's cult seem to think that other team dont have the right to have injured players, only we have so we have at least something to blame. This La Liga is just so weak now thank to that bastard Tebas. What unlucky is that Laporta decide to use our future to bet on this shiet of a project and will probably just leave this fiasco for the next board to solve😂😂

JohnN

Haha aye life problems you have it one.

Shite comeback.

If talk nonsense dont greet when get it back.

Good lad.

Tone down the 'sack Xavi' chat.

I can't understand what you are saying, too much slang used for my English knowledge.

Comeback was not intended, I don't see this form as a means to earnings internet points against strangers. You are too aggressive towards anyone you don't agree with and I don't believe this doesn't happen in real life conversations you have too. I could be wrong, I am not a phycologist.

Horatio

You're welcome
I can't understand what you are saying, too much slang used for my English knowledge.

Comeback was not intended, I don't see this form as a means to earnings internet points against strangers. You are too aggressive towards anyone you don't agree with and I don't believe this doesn't happen in real life conversations you have too. I could be wrong, I am not a phycologist.

He's just Scottish, John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans