Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

That's why Thiago was such a loss. He is the one who should allow Xavi to play only one game a week and keep him fresh for the 2nd half of the season. Also I guess the fact that Iniesta was underwhelming this season didn't helped either.

overall i think cesc has improved a lot and he is much better than he was last season. i mean more complete and fits better in this system. his honeymoon period is clearly over now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
To hell with Zidane

nsh.gif

X

xaviniesta

he sure made up his mistake when he let the malaga striker onside on 80 minutes to make it 1-1 that day ...

CatalinR10

Xavi (1100) and Arsenal's Arteta (1048) are the two players to have completed more than 1000 passes in top-5 leagues this season [via opta]

Papabeef

A8lIUkpCUAAcxrW.png:large

VS Levante

notice the 3 centers of command, defensive buildup semi circle, then for this match and pretty common for him the central right area and ofc the AMF area even though we can see he didnt attempt that many "Last passes" or through balls tonight, probably because Iniesta was firing those like a machine gun and in the second half they were better and translated finally!

Man you guys speaking about what happens when Xavi retires, its too sad of an idea... we all know what goes up, must come down! (not just gravity).. so lets just enjoy the moment!!! :xavi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans