Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

A8lIUkpCUAAcxrW.png:large

VS Levante

notice the 3 centers of command, defensive buildup semi circle, then for this match and pretty common for him the central right area and ofc the AMF area even though we can see he didnt attempt that many "Last passes" or through balls tonight, probably because Iniesta was firing those like a machine gun and in the second half they were better and translated finally!

Man you guys speaking about what happens when Xavi retires, its too sad of an idea... we all know what goes up, must come down! (not just gravity).. so lets just enjoy the moment!!! :xavi:

Where's your source for the pass map? I want to see the passing patterns in the Celtic loss, especially Xavi.

CatalinR10

With Iniesta, Messi, and Ronaldo being the 3 final nominees, Xavi would have finished 4th in the Ballon d'Or voting. And Falcao 5th. [md]

X

xaviniesta

[video=metacafe;9488069/xavi_athletic/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9488069/xavi_athletic/[/video]

X

xaviniesta

Not sure why he didn't pass it to the advancing Pique on the right and chose to turn again to pass into a much more crowded area in the center.

because barca always plays trough the middle, it's their game. i always feel more comfortable when they play trough the middle, even when it's heavily crowded. and i'm sure they are as well. thats shows they are up to their game.

could be xavi's 650 game for barca today :worthy:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Xavi will play his 650th official game for Barca #fcblive In previous 649 games, 76 goals & 146+ assists (via @BarcaStat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans