Bin8UF3CQAAxmZS.png

He's declined

:tata1:
Let's buy fernan

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Well we all have different wants!
I want vidal for us,

Vidal is a great CM but its not what we need we need a CM to be able to contol the pace of the game like Xavi and Kroos to me has all the right attributes for that his passes and pass completion rate exhibits that completely plus he is still young although he doesn't look like it he is the same age as when Xavi started bossing the midfield

F

FCBblaug

Vidal is a great CM but its not what we need we need a CM to be able to contol the pace of the game like Xavi and Kroos to me has all the right attributes for that his passes and pass completion rate exhibits that completely plus he is still young although he doesn't look like it he is the same age as when Xavi started bossing the midfield

Kroos is not good enough defensively, how will we help busquets?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Kroos is not good enough defensively, how will we help busquets?

he plays the same kind of role with Schwienstiger in Bayern why can't he contribute defensively with Barca plus Busi is better at defending than Schwienstiger who likes to go forward alot

F

FCBblaug

he plays the same kind of role with Schwienstiger in Bayern why can't he contribute defensively with Barca plus Busi is better at defending than Schwienstiger who likes to go forward alot
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans