Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi is just talking shit, and this further affirms that he is the opposite to the type of coach needed for a rebuild.

Now you can see why he puts so much blind faith in the veterans. He believes that they know 'tactical aspects', and the young ones don't, when the veterans have been the worst players...

Get ready to eat Humble pie son

Gari

Xavi: "I am surprised that many tactical aspects have been lost in the last 6 years. The position game, the third man? I don't understand or know what happened. That's why it's costing us more."Xavi says that 4 defenders should not run together in a bunch of ball. Look at goal 2. Amateurs play this way. Professionals are tactically trained not to play like that.After Enrique, Barca had no coaches at all.

Messigician

Damn we got lucky

🎙| Carlo Ancelotti: "Modrić suffered a very bad injury in 2014, which affected us a lot. The second half of 14/15 was not good, however we were one goal away from the Champions League final and 1-2 points from winning LaLiga. It is difficult to say what we learned."

Pepsbarca

My point is that what he said can't be seen as criticism towards Luis Enrique, Valverde, Setien, Koeman so much. Most of the players he has at his disposal have went through La Masia. So it seems there is something fundamentally wrong there if what he says is true.

I think you guys have it wrong. I don't think he's blaming La Masia at all. In fact, he's relying on those players who have come through La Masai at the moment. I think he's talking about the players that have been brought in through transfers over the past few years and the managers that have coached them. Basically, I think he's blaming Valverde, Setien, and Koeman for the state of the squad. It's clear that players like Coutinho, Frenkie, etc don't understand what he's trying to do tactically which is the style that he was brought up on that uses the automatisms that are taught to youth players at La Masia.

Pepsbarca

I hope I do take an L on this and he ends up being a great coach for us and we finish top4

I think it's a long shot that we finish top 4 but it won't be Xavi's fault. The players aren't good enough and we're relying on teenagers to win us games. This entire mess is the fault of the previous president and is going to take a couple of years to fix.

ajnotkeith

I think it's a long shot that we finish top 4 but it won't be Xavi's fault. The players aren't good enough and we're relying on teenagers to win us games. This entire mess is the fault of the previous president and is going to take a couple of years to fix.

With players like Pedri, Araujo, FDJ, Dembele etc it is unacceptable not to finish top4 in a weak LaLiga. Rayo who's squad is worth less than FDJ is 4th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans