Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Meitux

Starting with ' how to manage Ibra successfully ' :)
Unlikely Guardiola,Ancelotti didn't have the best player in the world to choose in who the team would build around....Obviously in PSG it would be Ibrahimovic.And Ibrahimovic is so arrogant that he would never accept being behind Messi.So there was nothing wrong with Pep if Ibrahimovic is that kind of character.

Last edited:

Bertus

Guardiola should learn something from Ancelotti..

Ancelotti had nothing to do with that.

Zlatan was the sol star in attack last season. The team was playing for him. And ancelotti had no balls to tell anything to zlatan even when he did crap (it happened in some matches).

Nothing to do with a situation where Zlatan would be the second Wheel after Ronaldo or Messi.

Der Kaiser

G44Ud0Fop9.gif

:wub:

Neymarrr

I would sign him again just for shi-ts and giggles, luckily Real Madrid is saying they won’t sign PSG players this summer. He was great in the first half of the season with Messi. Also he is a player that will be great in his mid 30’s. Superb athlete. Barcelona need a new revolution / system and a target man - striker of his statue would be awesome. Barcelona needs taller players in any case. He seems less of a dbag now though and with Pep gone why not? It obviously won’t happen But I would like to play 41212 with a target man ala Lewandowski / Ibra. Lewandowski wants to move to Bayern, but I can’t imagine Dortmund rejecting 30 million for him now and with a good offer and game plan he would likely move to Barcelona

Neymar-Lewandowski / Ibra / Great target man
-----Messi-----
Messi and Neymar switching in a free role.

Bertus

wants to move to Bayern, but I can’t imagine Dortmund rejecting 30 million for him now and with a good offer and game plan he would likely move to Barcelona

Dude, bayern tried real hard to sign Lewandowski, but failed, even using millions. Because Dortmund doesn't want to sell him. Check the Lewandowsky thread, it's already sealed and the player accepted to stay at Dortmund.

It's not a money problem at all.

Lewandowski will be free next year, and even so, since Dortmund doesn't need money, they prefer to keep the player.

Meitux

Dude, bayern tried real hard to sign Lewandowski, but failed, even using millions. Because Dortmund doesn't want to sell him. Check the Lewandowsky thread, it's already sealed and the player accepted to stay at Dortmund.

It's not a money problem at all.

Lewandowski will be free next year, and even so, since Dortmund doesn't need money, they prefer to keep the player.
That plus the fact Lewandowski doesn't want to go anywhere but Bayern.He rejected an offer from Madrid for Bayern.

Bertus

That plus the fact Lewandowski doesn't want to go anywhere but Bayern.He rejected an offer from Madrid for Bayern.

True.

What's nice is that bayern understood and didn't try to harass the player or Dortmund anymore.

Not Like a certain president of a big spanish club that keeps harassing that famous CB and his club (sorry for the sarcasms, didn't resist :blush: )

Bertus

Was that supposed to be a smart answer? I know it happens all the time, I was just wondering why.
Not all players are back from holidays since some played the confed cup, so no need to go for only big clubs.

Add to that some injuries.

Add to that it was part of the deal last year when we got Ibra. Leo promised that psg will play friendlies there.

And players needed to not play a very tiryng match since they meet up with Madrid later this week for another friendly, still in sweden.

That friendly was just to warm up, mostly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans