Zlatan Ibrahimovic

F

Flavia

I just found a better pic:

y14q0.jpg

Bertus

Mino Raiola, Zlatan's agent met with PSG officials.

What we know about it so far is that there's still some discussion, but so far here the infos we have:

- Zlatan's contract will be prolonged by 1 year making it lasts till 2016.
- Zlatan's wage will get bigger, 16 millions euros net per year.

Last edited:

Bertus

Here's an anecdote from the stage in sweden posted by a journalist

"Ibrahimovic took advantage of his stay in his homeland to play the host. He was often seen in hotels halls talking and laughing with his friends. The day before the departure to Göteborg, his wife and his two sons have come sharing a moment with him. For those who still doubted that the swedish star is the patron within his club, he was the one giving the signal to leave the restaurant. Once he stood and left, everyone followed.... including laurent Blanc" :lol:

BOSS

Gif-3.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Here's an anecdote from the stage in sweden posted by a journalist

"Ibrahimovic took advantage of his stay in his homeland to play the host. He was often seen in hotels halls talking and laughing with his friends. The day before the departure to Göteborg, his wife and his two sons have come sharing a moment with him. For those who still doubted that the swedish star is the patron within his club, he was the one giving the signal to leave the restaurant. Once he stood and left, everyone followed.... including laurent Blanc" :lol:

BOSS

Gif-3.gif

Where is that gif from? I think I've seen it before...

Bertus

It didn't Worth it.

It was horrible for the most part. Sometimes i feel sorry for zlatan and silva to play in such a shitt- team, really.

Bertus

Yeah i can't really understand how this team can't walk into the leauge..

It was horrible. No teamplay. So many missed passes.

So many bad controls. Lavezzi was Lavezzi once again. Blanc keeps jallet as a starter while he has indigent skills.

Blanc's tactic is also at fault. We dont use the sides enough. We have an axial play that keeps stumbling on the opponent defence again and again and again.

And even at 11 versus 10 because of a red card, we couldn't do sh** properly.

We would have lost if not for a formidable last pass by zlatan once again, and a miracle goal by maxell.

I want to puke, really.

Meitux

I haven't seen much of Monaco in pre season friendlies but Ranieri isn't of the best coaches either. At the same moment Lyon and Marseille aren't that bad teams but in terms of squad they are behind those two. Can't really have a distinct image atm..

Home of Barca Fans