4 - Ronald Araújo

Rassvet

Ronald Araujo this season:

- 2 red cards
- 2 penalties awarded
- 2 errors that ended in a goal

The highest total (6) of any La Liga player this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Time to get benched for a while.

Bigger problem is,. noone, with exception of Gundogan, seems to be critical when needed. They are taking Xavi's example there.

You could see him complaining again when it was obvious penalty.

Loki

What the hell was he complaining about to the ref? He didn't touch the ball, one of the clearest penalties I've ever seen. Araujo disappoints me lately. Don't get me wrong, he's still a top defender, but it looks like he became too arrogant. Xavi needs to give him some truth about those bad tacklings that cost us games.

BJJ

He is becoming too comfortable at the club and acting like an entitled amigo.
If an offer of 60 million came in I'd take it.

JohnN

Barca were as good as both PSG and Dortmund. Araujo funked us as much as Dembele and EV did in 2019..

malvolio

Barca were as good as both PSG and Dortmund. Araujo funked us as much as Dembele and EV did in 2019..
Both Dortmund and PSG are better than any team we played in Europe this season. We got beaten by war refugees and got past a terrible Napoli that struggled to finish midtable in Serie A.

serghei

Both Dortmund and PSG are better than any team we played in Europe this season. We got beaten by war refugees and got past a terrible Napoli that struggled to finish midtable in Serie A.

Of course Dortmund and PSG are better than Porto and Napoli. The frustrating thing is that we had PSG before Araujo's blunder. 4-2 aggregate advantage at home after nearly 3 quarters of the tie done is no joke.

Home of Barca Fans