Joshua Kimmich

khaled_a_d

Don't understand how he would function better as a pivot for us compared to Bayern and Germany. He's not a pure DM, just like Frenkie.

We need a DM who can first and foremost protect the CBs. Secondly to know his limitations and play simple. I don't think we'll be able to get someone better than Christensen with our lack of financial power.

I don't think the idea is a CDM who protects the defense but one who can help in build up from the back and be a deep-lying playmaker.
I am not saying I like it, btw

Loki

true true Sito, Kimmich would be a disaster

he will be 30 next year and i could be wrong but he doesnt give me the longevity-feeling of a Kroos/Modric/Gundo
And his best performance as DM was with Goretzka near him anyways, like Frenkie also needs another DM near him to cover his space when he wants to attack. We don't play 4231, so he would be another player that doesn't fit it.
The club needs to stop bringing in players that don't suit our 433, no matter how good they are in general. Otherwise we'll never have a proper functioning team that can win big games.

Messigician

And his best performance as DM was with Goretzka near him anyways, like Frenkie also needs another DM near him to cover his space when he wants to attack. We don't play 4231, so he would be another player that doesn't fit it.
The club needs to stop bringing in players that don't suit our 433, no matter how good they are in general. Otherwise we'll never have a proper functioning team that can win big games.
That was what started our downfall players like countinho and greaseman who can’t play 433

serghei

Same problem, can only get these top players once they reach 30s and already had their best days at other clubs.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Where the dudes that praised him. And we want to actually buy him, because he's still on a contract.

Home of Barca Fans